Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Daily Paul Folks!

Smile Welcome Daily Paul Folks!

I know that we have had several new members who came here from the Daily Paul while Michael Nystrom upgrades his site.

Welcome to Liberty Forest and please continue coming here to discuss liberty related issues even after the Daily Paul is back up again.

Thanks for checking us out.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes-welcome indeed DPers.

Thanks RPF'rs!
    I love how decentralized we are. One site goes down but we still have brothers and sisters in liberty keeping it a live all over the net. You rock, thanks guys!

Yes, I admit it...I am one of the Daily Paul "refugees" who has decided to check out your website. I have been on DP, and active in the movement, for about 43 weeks now...so I am still a newbie. It's been a long three days without the Daily Paul!

come smoke some of our crack.
    Rand's new poll numbers make me say, what?!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Anyone know what the upgrade's supposed to look like?

I like how there are people who only use DP, and people who only use RPF.

RPFer<

"You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post

RPFer<

Yeah, I've never checkout out Daily Paul except when someone links to it.

I've checked this site 1-10 times a day everyday since I discovered it late 07.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post

RPFer<

I only use RPFs. I just didn't like the format of DP.

And I think anything that gets posted there is also posted here, for the most part.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks guys

I believe we are all of one mind so it is nice to visit. Daily Paul is easier for me, an "old woman" to navigate. More user friendly. But, I do like how well organized everything is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Tea View Post
    Anyone know what the upgrade's supposed to look like?
    Newest version of Drupal is all I know.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

I've checked out DP from time to time, but only recently registered to weigh in on some of the Rand Paul threads. Welcome DPers!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Newest version of Drupal is all I know.
    The old Daily Paul was Drupal based wasn't it?
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

I started out on Daily Paul but didn't like the format of the site. I eventually found this place through the Googles. Ive been here about two years now and check the site about fifteen times a day.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

I bounce back and forth between the two. First found DP and then learned of the Liberty Forest. Both sites have unique personalities and I enjoy both. I look forward to the day when we can't even keep track of the variety of liberty loving forums out there!

Ahh, Hell, I knew something was up...Lotta new faces was freakin' me out.
    Welcome!
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ah good to know what the new members are about. I tend to look sideways at new members and watch for troll behavior. Guess I can let my guard down for a little while.

Welcome!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I post at both websites

I welcome my fellow Daily Paul refugees to Ron Paul Forums.

Welcome Daily Paulers! I think the only difference between here and there, is that there are more Voluntaryists/An-Caps over here

Hope you have a good time over here!
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

I always wondered if anybody actually found RPF through its two or three CNN appearances back in the day :d

I don't think it fits with the style of the movement to welcome the DPer's, or not at least without some really hairy ideological dispute which ends up with the alienation and subsequent trashing of people's reputations.

It's not that I don't like DP, it just doesn't feel like home without an argument is all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyate View Post
    I don't think it fits with the style of the movement to welcome the DPer's, or not at least without some really hairy ideological dispute which ends up with the alienation and subsequent trashing of people's reputations.

It's not that I don't like DP, it just doesn't feel like home without an argument is all I'm saying.
    Well FU! LOL! There...we have a dispute!

Thank you RPF's peeps for having us. I have been a RPF's member forever, but actually like the fast moving pace of DP so I spend most of my time there.

Both sites are excellent and I like the more logical format of RPF, but really enjoy the craziness of the DP.

Welcome to all. At least we still have a forum to talk while Michael and the database guys get it all worked out.

To freedom and liberty my fellow brothers and sisters!
    ================================================== ====
    Federal Reserve to the American People:

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."

I am a refugee as well.

Gonna start trolling now! JK

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You can follow Ron Paul Forums on Twitter

We have nearly 500 followers

http://twitter.com/ronpaulforums

Been registered for awhile but I'm also visiting from DP.

Quote Originally Posted by candance View Post
    Been registered for awhile but I'm also visiting from DP.
    Glad to have you back. This is a great place to learn and discuss liberty related topics

Welcome to you all.

I post occasionally at the DP but this is my home base. Both sites are awesome.

what is daily paul?

j/k

it is funny that the two sites are competing but not really. Its healthy to have choices. and welcome everyone, btw, RPF is do for an upgrade as well, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyw24 View Post
    Glad to have you back. This is a great place to learn and discuss liberty related topics
    Thank you
    I check out RPF now and then, both DP and RPF are the best places on the net to keep up to date on the current goings on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast