Thread: w00t Cap and trade is DEAD!

w00t Cap and trade is DEAD!

China refused to come to the table!

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Source?
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Fox news just announced it

Of course they didn't. They didn't do it because they love the free market or anything. They think the more smoke stacks you have in your country the better off you are. You know, economic progress and all that.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide..._its_status_as
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Unfortunately, that won't stop our own Congress or the EPA from proceeding.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    Of course they didn't. They didn't do it because they love the free market or anything. They think the more smoke stacks you have in your country the better off you are. You know, economic progress and all that.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide..._its_status_as
    Those eeeevil "smokestacks" emit harmless plant food (CO2)

I guess you are opposed to Boy Scout camp fires and Christmas fireplaces too eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sofia View Post
    Those eeeevil "smokestacks" emit harmless plant food (CO2)

I guess you are opposed to Boy Scout camp fires and Christmas fireplaces too eh?
    oooh, you got me. Guess I'm a hypocrite because I'm differentiating between smokestacks and campfires.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why did the song "Ding, Dong, the witch is dead" pop in my head?
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

I'm afraid it is not dead because the whole thing is a parasitic beast. The structure is already set up, and the profit motive is too great. Government is already subsidising heavily, and blood sucking parasites will not go away until the host is dead.

The whole scam is already more powerful than big oil, big pharma, and insurance combined. In other words, it is on autopilot because the parasite already layed her eggs years ago.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by paulitics View Post
    I'm afraid it is not dead because the whole thing is a parasitic beast. The structure is already set up, and the profit motive is too great. Government is already subsidising heavily, and blood sucking parasites will not go away until the host is dead.

The whole scam is already more powerful than big oil, big pharma, and insurance combined. In other words, it is on autopilot because the parasite already layed her eggs years ago.
    Arghhh...Get it off me.....Your post makes me very itchy.

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Arghhh...Get it off me.....Your post makes me very itchy.
    I guess I shouldn't show the perfect analogy for this whole thing. The video would freak you out, but the analogy is perfect.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

w00t Cap and trade is DEAD!
    Don't be so sure. They won't give up easily, these people have all the money in the world and desperately want a global government dictatorship ruling every aspect of our lives. They are mental psychopaths who can only be defeated if enough people rise up and call them on their lies and scams. The MSM won't help us so this will be a tough fight.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter