Thread: Volunteers Need to Make Sure They Sign up @ ronpaul2008.com

Volunteers Need to Make Sure They Sign up @ ronpaul2008.com

I'm sure most have done this, however, it is imperative for you to sign up at ronpaul2008.com in order for campaign to keep you in the loop for what is going on.

Thanks for your time and there is a lot of work to do!
    Last edited by thomj76; 10-03-2007 at 06:32 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I signed up in mid August and have not received a single email from the campaign. Since people seem to receive emails on a regualar basis, should I just go ahead and sign up again? I am starting to assume I made an error somewhere when I filled out my information.

On second thought, can you give me several good reasons as to why I should sign up again? Why couldn't I just come here to the forums to find out what is going on?

Thanks,
    Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Johnson View Post
    I signed up in mid August and have not received a single email from the campaign. Since people seem to receive emails on a regualar basis, should I just go ahead and sign up again? I am starting to assume I made an error somewhere when I filled out my information.

On second thought, can you give me several good reasons as to why I should sign up again? Why couldn't I just come here to the forums to find out what is going on?

Thanks,
    Bobby

bobby you may have spam filtering software ..if so ..check your junk mail folder and mark the ronpaul2008 mail safe or add to contacts .... hope this helps ...i get an email at least every week if not more

Yeah bobby - I've been signed up since May, and I get regular emails from the campaign. Check your spam filter. It's useful stuff. You acn follow the forums, and do the real grassroots stuff, but when the central campaign asks for something to get done... well, it's nice to be in the loop.

I have gotten a mail in the last 1.5 weeks

You should get automatically signed up when you donate.
    Government isn't the solution to itself. Whenever you get tired of getting nowhere and finally figure that out, try agorism.

I'd say the most important reason to sign up is so that Campaign can keep you in the loop. We are approaching critical times here for getting the word out, and as you can tell, sometimes in the forums, info gets a little skewed, so its good to have confirmation on action items.

There may be caucus states that need to have your name and precinct (address will suffice) to vote you up as a Ron Paul delegate to the next level, or to ask you to vote for the Ron Paul delegates in your precinct.

If you don't know if you are in a caucus or primary state, then you DEFINITELY need to be on the list. Were you planning to have someone tell you how or when to vote?
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Johnson View Post

Thanks,
    Bobby

If you will, please sign up again & indicate how you wish to volunteer with the campaign here in Texas...

whats up with the "official Ron Paul 2008" website ???? Nothings comming up!

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/volunteer/

This was posted over at meetup a few days ago. Here is the link from Justine:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/boards/vie...et=50#12912610
    The Constitution...So easy a Caveman should know it.

The Constitution...So easy a Caveman should know it.
    I just have to say; that sig ROCKS!!!
    THE MESSAGE!!! STAY ON THE MESSAGE!!!

I recommend everyone do this.
    Hi!

same issue

I've been trying to get on the site for over 45 minutes...somethings up for sure.

-Zip

I registered on the main site and registered as a volunteer, but I can't access the training videos in the volunteer section. I keep getting a wrong password response.

Are any of the training videos on youtube?
    American by birth, Montanan by choice

Quote Originally Posted by kd7one View Post
    I registered on the main site and registered as a volunteer, but I can't access the training videos in the volunteer section. I keep getting a wrong password response.

Are any of the training videos on youtube?
    Have you checked your email (and the spam folder) to see if they're waiting for a confirmation response from you?
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (rewind for the ADD)

Call Stern. Make this happen. Straight from Sirius site:

1-800-9-$#@! ( OPEN 24/7 )
    (yep, seriously. )

1-800-9-$#@!

email him with a simple form here:

http://www.sirius.com/howard100

official email list

Important to sign up to stay in the official loop. I like it that they don't send too many emails. (always a concern when signing up on any email list!) They sent one the other day regarding the urgent need for more donations. Also an urgent need right now is precinct captain volunteers. The official website is calling for 180,000 volunteers to be precinct captains. As these early primaries have shown, just spreading the word via internet is not going to be enough. please please please sign up today. ronpaul 2008 dot com

help

I need people in Rogers, AR!!! I have the materials, a great game plan, and a few VERY motivated people but we need more bodies. Anyone know people in North West Arkansas send them my way.
    We have the University of Arkansas(WOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!) in Fayetteville, Northwest Ar community College, Springdale, Wal-mart World Headquaters offices in Bentonville, and the New World Trade center about 6 miles from my home in Rogers. All in about a 40 mile radius. Our Primaries are Feb. 5th. There are SOOOO many votes we could win! BUT I NEED PEOPLE! We are canvassing, we are at meet-ups, and tons of plans and ideas but we want to do more. We could be a hot spot! Please help us......

Quote Originally Posted by Sey.Naci View Post
    Have you checked your email (and the spam folder) to see if they're waiting for a confirmation response from you?
    BUMP!!!
    We need 180,000 Precinct leaders and we only have 5,797 Leaders in
    5,274 Precincts! TIME FOR A HUMAN BOMB>>>FILL THESE POSITIONS!

COME ON FOLKS!!! TIME IS WASTING AWAY! Commit!

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassr...est/signup.php

Yes...I am a Precinct leader! You get all the info you need........

Training videos!

Map of your Precinct!

Printable Canvassing directions!

Printable Precinct walking list!

Able to record notes and feed back on line!

Download phone scripts!

ON Line caller list with update able info!

If you can walk...Talk and vote YOU CAN DO THIS!

DO IT NOW!

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassr...est/signup.php
    "More than anything, our federal government should stop deluding us that more government is the answer. We have far more to fear from an unaccountable government at home than from any foreign terrorist." by Ron Paul

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul200.html

I signed up as a volunteer weeks ago, now it does not recognize my email address. What gives. It wants me to register again.

DR. PAULS MESSAGE WON'T BE HEARD HERE IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP! IT'S ONLY A DOLLAR AND WE WILL AIR HIS COMMERCIALS TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ILLINOIS PRIMARY.

WE ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS! PLEASE HELP!

ONLY $1.00

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://illinoispatriotspac.org/?q=node/10FOR COMMERCIALS FOR CENTRAL ILLINOIS (LARGE REPUBLICAN BASE DOWNSTATE AND CENTRAL)

21 ELECTORAL VOTES

WE NEED TO DO A TWO WEEK BLAST OF MEDIA!!!

Watch video for more information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzrtRBHBXDwONLY $1.00 X 5000
    ONLY $1.00 X 5000
    ONLY $1.00 X 5000
    ONLY $1.00 X 5000

WE TALKED ABOUT HELP FROM ONLINE COMMUNITY EARLIER THIS WEEK AT A FUNDRAISER FOR RON PAUL AND A LOT OF PEOPLE DID NOT THINK OUR COMMUNITY HERE COULD HELP. I DISAGREE! IT’S THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET IT DONE IN FOUR DAYS!

WE NEED YOUR HELP EVERYONE!

THIS IS A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR DR. PAUL!
    ONLY $1.00
    ONLY $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPS OUT!

WE ARE MEETUP GROUP 528

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/528/
    FEC FORM 1 HAS BEEN SENT IN FOR PROCESSING! CALL 217-553-3050 FOR MORE INFO ON IPPAC

THANKS

JAKE

I signed up!! Thank-You Linuxuser for posting the link!! I didn't know that was in existance!!