Thread: Gary Johnson Interview Today Wed. 12/02 @ 7:00 PM Eastern

Gary Johnson Interview Today Wed. 12/02 @ 7:00 PM Eastern

I have a very exciting privilege this week! This Wednesday, Dec 2 at 6:00 PM Central / 5:00 PM Mountain I will be interviewing Gary Johnson, the former Republican governor of New Mexico, who by any standards (especially libertarian standards) was one of the best governors this country has ever seen.

On the show I will be discussing media buzz about a potential Johnson 2012 Presidential bid. If you haven't heard of this remarkable man or are unfamiliar with just how perfect his record is as the governor of New Mexico, look him up and do some research!

To give you just a taste, watch him speaking below at Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic:

http://www.humblelibertarian.com/200...-this-wed.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyw24 View Post
    I have a very exciting privilege this week! This Wednesday, Dec 2 at 6:00 PM Central / 5:00 PM Mountain I will be interviewing Gary Johnson, the former Republican governor of New Mexico, who by any standards (especially libertarian standards) was one of the best governors this country has ever seen.

On the show I will be discussing media buzz about a potential Johnson 2012 Presidential bid. If you haven't heard of this remarkable man or are unfamiliar with just how perfect his record is as the governor of New Mexico, look him up and do some research!

To give you just a taste, watch him speaking below at Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic:

http://www.humblelibertarian.com/200...-this-wed.html
    Awesome, man!
    I support Ron Paul.

I will most certainly be tuning in.
    "Self-imposed limits on sovereign power can disarm mistrust, but provide no guarantee of liberty and property beyond those afforded by the balance between state and private force." - Anthony de Jasay

GARY JOHNSON 2012

Should be interesting to hear a solid libertarian interview him. His answers will be scrutinized for sure around here.