- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.
guess we should cancel the moneybomb now too?
I wonder if they are cutting their losses on Treyson and bringing in Bailey?
I suspect that because the Senate is debating the health insurance subsidy bill that McConnell won't be able to attend.
* Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.
* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.
* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.
* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.
Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]
I think it will be a great thing to bring in Baily because Grayson has pledged to not drop out under any circumstance and of course Grayson still has a small, but loyal base which will stick with him. Neither of them will take Rand Paul's votes away, which means that Rand will win because Baily and Grayson will be splitting votes! YAY!!!!!
this guy brags about 98% of his donations are from kentucky right? but hes having a fundraiser in NEW YORK CITY?????????
Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414
I guess it's true if it's only contributions from individuals. But isn't that being a tad disingenuous? To pretend that over 9/10ths of your money is from Kentucky...after taking out a large chunk of your total money raised?
It's something you can use as ammo in the future, in the media and on the official site.
P.S.: maybe I'm biased, but I find getting lot of small, $50 type donations from concerned American citizens all over the country far less offensive for a candidate than getting 90% of money from in-state; most of it being large $500+ donations from wealthy bankers, lawyers, lobbyists, etc.
The original fundraiser was supposed to be for Grayson and Ayotte. Now, Judas Gregg (NH) is sponsoring a fundraiser for Ayotte TODAY in D.C. Is Grayson included?
Original fundraiser plan: "Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) is making his candidate preferences known in two Republican primaries -- hosting a fundraiser in New York City on Dec. 7 to benefit former New Hampshire attorney general Kelly Ayotte and Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, according to a copy of the invite obtained by the Fix. "
Ron Paul for the Long Haul!