View Poll Results: Would Dick Cheney be a good running mate for Ron Paul in 2012?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

20 22.22%
  • NO

70 77.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney

Would Dick Cheney be a good running mate for Ron Paul in 2012?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh No He Did'Ent

I vote this thread "Funniest Liberty Forest Thread of 2009."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Seconded.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Chester Copperpot

absolutely!! I VOTE YES!!! RON PAUL AND DICK CHENEY 2012!!!W00T!!

I would be so flabbergasted that I would get on board.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you bored SC?
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

Cheny would have a physician nearby if he has a heart attack.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Cheny would have a physician nearby if he has a heart attack.
    Or to deliver an alien from his belly.

I am hoping the "yes" votes are troll votes.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Would Dick Cheney be a good running mate for Ron Paul in 2012?
    more like would Ron Paul make a good running make for Dick Cheney
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Dick Cheney would shoot Ron Paul in the face with a shotgun.

I just want to publicly proclaim that the 13 people who have thusfar votes "yes" to this question are all dead to me...unless of course they voted "yes" in the spirit of irony.

I know it was you, Fredo....You broke my heart!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I just want to publicly proclaim that the 13 people who have thusfar votes "yes" to this question are all dead to me...unless of course they voted "yes" in the spirit of irony.

I know it was you, Fredo....You broke my heart!
    think electability

it would be a great honor for former Vice President Cheney to join a Paul ticket
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    think electability
    Electability means nothing if principles are absent. Dick Cheney is the polar opposite of Ron Paul in every policy position, and in nearly every meaningful way in general.

Absolutely. Mr. Cheney is a true patriot.

I am more than a little concerned that some newcomer is going to take this seriously ...
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Each facet of Cheney's being, whether it physical or spiritual, is an ensnarement from which there is no release. But I do not wish release. I wish to stay entrapped forever. With Cheney for all eternity. Our hearts, always as one.

Ok stormy, this is just ridonkulous!
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

Cheney has some foreign policy/torture baggage but he has huge following among conservatives and neoconservatives, this could be a powerful play towards election victory. His daughter OTOH is a different story.

Am I the only one who sees how that would make a great television program! Presidential Odd Couple!
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to say between Ventura and Cheney it is just so hard to make up my mind. They are both soooo good.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

I think what SC meant to say was, "Would Darth Vader make a good running mate for Yoda in 2012?"
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

Quote Originally Posted by polomertz View Post
    I think what SC meant to say was, "Would Darth Vader make a good running mate for Yoda in 2012?"
    Dude, don't trash Darth Vader like that. He in his last moments proved to at least still have some good left in him.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Evil? Dick Cheney? Ha!

I think that's the happiest I've ever seen him attempt. Lookie there, he even has his head bowed a little bit, showing humility. Great man.

Anyone else see Cheney at Kay Hutchison's fundraiser in Houston on the 17th this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    Dude, don't trash Darth Vader like that. He in his last moments proved to at least still have some good left in him.
    True dat. Maybe Cheney will too after he sees the good side in Ron.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast