Thread: Support Your Local Sexual Predator

Support Your Local Sexual Predator

Support Your Local Sexual Predator
    Posted by William Grigg on November 24, 2009 01:16 AM

During his two years with the Scottsdale, Arizona Police Department, former Officer Chong Kim — by his own admission — forcibly strip-searched between 15 and 20 women under threat of arrest, according to an internal affairs report obtained by Scottsdale’s CBS affiliate, KPHO.

Kim resigned from the force in 2008 after he was accused of threatening to arrest and imprison a 19-year-old woman unless she disrobed. A previous complaint filed against Kim a year earlier had been dismissed for “lack of evidence.”

The former police officer admitted that among his victims was a 16-year-old girl who had been involved in a family fight.

That incident in particular — the sexual exploitation, by violence, of a traumatized minor — should attract the interest of an ambitious prosecutor. Maricopa County Prosecutor Andrew Peyton Thomas certainly fits that description, and Thomas has distinguished himself by his zeal to prosecute alleged sex offenders.

Yet, according to KPHO news, Thomas’s office insists that they “don’t have a case against Kim,” nor would they confirm that his name was on the “Brady List” — a roster of officers known to have “credibility issues.”
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/43551.html
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a lot of people are "sexual predators" or are on some list cause they went streaking or had sex with a 17 year old when they were 18 or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    a lot of people are "sexual predators" or are on some list cause they went streaking or had sex with a 17 year old when they were 18 or something like that...
    Absolutely. And that's a complete travesty too.

But it doesn't really have much to do with a cop forcing young women to undress under threat of arrest and imprisonment.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Absolutely. And that's a complete travesty too.

But it doesn't really have much to do with a cop forcing young women to undress under threat of arrest and imprisonment.
    Oh come on - you can't let TSA have all the "fun" - poor guy probably just felt left our...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Oh come on - you can't let TSA have all the "fun" - poor guy probably just felt left our...

-t
    Chris

///
    Chris

Any particular reason you bumped a 6 year old thread?
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post

Boredom?
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    must be an update coming...

any second now...

After six years of trying, he just scored his first 17 year old?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Wrong one.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1953790...ced-to-5-years

A former Prince George's County Police officer has been sentenced to spend just over five years in prison for conspiring to commit extortion in a scheme to sell untaxed cigarettes.
    I guess we can see what is more important though.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Wrong one.

So, he got off (no pun intended) on the sexual extortion, but they hammered him for untaxed cigarettes? That's about par for the course, I'd say.
    Chris

So, he got off (no pun intended) on the sexual extortion, but they hammered him for untaxed cigarettes? That's about par for the course, I'd say.
    Same one or different one with the same name..

in Scottsdale, Arizona the officer resigned and the City payed off on law suits.

Might be the same guy got a job in Maryland.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Wrong one.

A former Prince George's County Police officer has been sentenced to spend just over five years in prison for conspiring to commit extortion in a scheme to sell untaxed cigarettes.
    Depriving the State of its lucre is serious bidness. (Just ask Eric Garner.)

Sexual extortion under color of law? *shrug* Not so much ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·