Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Collins needs our help BUMPING every post about Matt Collins getting Ousted!

Matt Collins needs our help BUMPING every post about Matt Collins getting Ousted!

This is urgent!!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Im not bumping the posts to bump the posts, I am ensuring that the relevant links are present in each relevant post so that the record is preserved.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I'm getting sarcasm from this, to which i approve . . .

Matt, signed your petition, but bump links about it? - NOT!

That bell ain't getting unwrung! You lost, deal with it!

It's a dead issue - the relevant material is in the archives.

-t

bump
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

bump this is URGENT!!!!!!!!

i cannot see all of matt collins' threads.. god help us all!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

bump for Matt and this one is for "Danke"

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

zbump!

Good luck Matt, run for congress as an indy!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Yall rock.

Anyone here coming to Atlanta in a couple of weeks?

Oh and I'll be getting a pic with Tom Woods and maybe Lew this time around too. If any of you want a picture with me just ask and I'll consider it.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Someone please delete this pointless and distracting thread.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Lelt's try hypnosis...

Oh no, I don't believe it... Not again... Crikey..... Give up. Give up.Give up.

YouTube - Art of Noise - Beatbox (Diversion One)

WHO'S AFRAID OF....THE ART OF NOISE!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Zak View Post
    Someone please delete this pointless and distracting thread.
    What don't you f'n understand? You got any f'n idea about, hey, it's f'n distracting having Matt bumps up Matt's threads on top of forum? GIVE ME A F'N ANSWER! What don't you get about it?!
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    What don't you f'n understand? You got any f'n idea about, hey, it's f'n distracting having Matt bumps up Matt's threads on top of forum? GIVE ME A F'N ANSWER! What don't you get about it?!
    Mr. Osbourne, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    If any of you want a picture with me just ask and I'll consider it.
    It would be such an honor...

Oh and I'll be getting a pic with Tom Woods and maybe Lew this time around too. If any of you want a picture with me just ask and I'll consider it.
    How much would I have to pay you to get you to smile?

as someone in the chat said, Collins is an attention whore. not repeating posts in different threads would go a long way in improving the RPF experience.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    +1

I want the long hair pic with Ron...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ducker View Post
    How much would I have to pay you to get you to smile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I want the long hair pic with Ron...
    This is great, I can't even begin to tell yall how much I appreciate this. I have a 4:30am rendezvous with TSA and yall have provided the much needed comic relief prior to the fiasco that is airline travel these days. Keep it up

Mr. Osbourne, is that you?
    no Christian Bale! haha :P
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

I have a 4:30am rendezvous with TSA
    God help you....

I have a 4:30am rendezvous with TSA and yall have provided the much needed comic relief prior to the fiasco that is airline travel these days.
    I'll make a few phone calls. You should get special treatment.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

MATT COLLINS

let's get to it, bump for great justice!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'll make a few phone calls. You should get special treatment.
    I'm not liking the sound of that...

Can't we just give him his own forum and be done with him?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolutionary8 View Post
    Oh no, I don't believe it... Not again... Crikey..... Give up. Give up.Give up.

YouTube - Art of Noise - Beatbox (Diversion One)

WHO'S AFRAID OF....THE ART OF NOISE!
    Pause at 6:07 - epic face palm. Kinda like this thread. Just open in a new tab and listen while you read.
    It's the Art Of Noise.
    They rip the shreds. Kinda like this thred.
    ThredHead.
    Some people listen to the Art of Noise, others don't, but the Art of Noise definitely has a distinct taste and a certain ring. Kinda like people trying to get people to taste japs for the first time. They are hot, but only if you aren't used to that sorta "cuisine".
    Some yell, some whisper, but there is no doubt there will be and ENDLESS debate between the two- it is those who appreciate both who will truly benefit.

In Liberty, My bros.
    Last edited by revolutionary8; 12-30-2009 at 12:54 AM.

I used to laugh my ass off at the video with the wild shorty and those dudes whacking up a piano.

Edit: I had to look it up.
    This is what the soundtrack for the White House should sound like right now.
    YouTube - Art of Noise - Close (To The Edit) Version 1 (ZTPS 01)
    Last edited by Dieseler; 12-30-2009 at 01:20 AM.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler View Post
    I used to laugh my ass off at the video with the wild shorty and those dudes whacking up a piano.
    Strange, huh?
    Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' bout.

YouTube - Art of Noise - Close (To The Edit) Version 1 (ZTPS 01)

Nothing to see here, move along. Right?
    Yeah, I guess sometimes...
    F'in polytics sucks, pick your battles, a short dwarf looking 12 yo. with red spiked epic mulletude hair chopping up stuff with a chainsaw isn't one of them.
    (I think that was a bust of ___________)

Good music though.

LA LA LA!
    Last edited by revolutionary8; 12-30-2009 at 01:27 AM.

Haha, yeah I didn't see you had posted it already.
    Funny stuff man.
    White House soundtrack material for sure.
    Congress to.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

No DJ worth their $#@! in salt is ignorant of THE ART OF NOISE.

nt
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 02-27-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast