Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Read!!! Urgent!!! For Those Who Support Rand!!! (Club for Growth)

I hope Rand doesn't support NAFTA, that is a disaster but dont worry if he supports free trade, I know the difference. Go Rand!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone mentioned them endorsing Rubio. Well, isn't he the most conservative candidate in the race? That is, the most conservative viable candidate. Better than Christ, alright?

Yeah, I know, "lesser of two evil is still evil", but just because they endorse Rubio doesn't mean they wouldn't endorse an even more conservative and even more viable candidate in another state.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to join the Club For Growth so that we can vote in the "power rankings". It's basically on online poll where you vote up or down for politicians you believe support free market economics.

Video tutorial: http://www.clubforgrowth.org/powerranking/?id=71

Ron Paul is currently only at 84.3%. (102 up votes, 19 down votes). I'm sure he's being drug down by neocons who don't like his foreign policy. Nobody conservative can honestly argue against his economics. I wish the website forced people to cite specific policies they disagreed with when giving a "down" vote. That could help prevent people from gaming the system as some obviously are.

Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

As a strange aside, Club for Growth does support candidates who like a "strong national defense" in the Reaganesque sense of it rather than Ron Paul-esque. So the Gitmo problems we've dealt with probably sealed the deal for CfG to support Rand Paul, coupled with the polls showing Rand Paul in the margin of error with Treyson.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

Just called. Seems like a very good opportunity. Hope it pans out.
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/115976

Some interesting comments made today:

One guy there said there will be an announcement coming out soon that will probably please me. I did not press him. He is gagged by McCain-Feingold.
    Oh wow!

I just called C4G and they told me too, that they are going to make an announcement soon that will please me, but cant tell me yet... Are you thinking what Im thinking? A Rand Paul endorsement?!

If thats true, then you all know we did a very good job guys (IF its true) and you all should be very proud of yourselves!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/115976

Some interesting comments made today:
    tu ne cede malis

A Club for Growth and a Jim DeMint endorsement (via Senate Conservative Fund)....I feel like they're so close.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    A Club for Growth and a Jim DeMint endorsement (via Senate Conservative Fund)....I feel like they're so close.
    Rand Paul needs to meet with Senator DeMint personally if he wishes to receive an endorsement. Thats what Chuck DeVore did and thats what Patrick Hughes is doing now.
    Last edited by Flash; 11-28-2009 at 02:48 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Rand Paul needs to meet with Senator DeMint personally if he wishes to receive an endorsement. Thats what Chuck DeVore did and thats what Patrick Hughes is doing now.
    Is that true? Is Rand aware of this?
    Ron Paul is the Zionist Choice for President
    Israeli Libertarian (me) supports Ron Paul.

"Dictatorship nations are outlaws. Any free nation had the right to invade Nazi Germany and, today, has the right to invade Soviet Russia, Cuba or any other slave pen. Whether a free nation chooses to do so or not is a matter of its own self-interest, not of respect for the nonexistent "rights" of gang rulers. " Rand

Quote Originally Posted by MicroBalrog View Post
    Is that true? Is Rand aware of this?
    Well I was just speculating. I know Chuck DeVore went all the way to Washington to meet with him and shortly after he received an endorsement. And now it looks like this Patrick Hughes guy just did the same thing. But honestly I'm not sure whether or not Rand has already met with him.
    Last edited by Flash; 11-29-2009 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Well I was just speculating. I know Chuck DeVore went all the way to Washington to meet with him and shortly after he received an endorsement. And now it looks like this Patrick Hughes guy just did the same thing. But honestly I'm not sure whether or not Rand has already met with him.
    I believe Rand already met with DeMint once in September.
    tu ne cede malis

Bump for renewed importance.

Yes, bump for importance!

Please dont forget DeMint's senate conservatives! I found out the reason why they havent already jumped on Rand, by the way. Its purely political. Even though DeMint wants to take McConnell's seat, McConnell is still the GOP senate head and has power over DeMint and its very sensitive to jump on McConnell's puppet's opponent! Also, Grayson, we all know is a big government republicrat, but there is no SOLID evidence like their is against Charlie Christ and they dont want to support someone who they think may have plateaued (praying that that doesnt happen!). Thats why they are going to see how much money Rand raises for the 4th quarter and then check the early 1st quarter polling (which they will do again) and if Rand is going up more again, then they will come and support Rand. Thats the truth and thats why we need all of you more than we ever had!!!! We need you financially and we need your time and help! Thank you everybody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lordindra3 View Post

Please dont forget DeMint's senate conservatives! I found out the reason why they havent already jumped on Rand, by the way. Its purely political. Even though DeMint wants to take McConnell's seat, McConnell is still the GOP senate head and has power over DeMint and its very sensitive to jump on McConnell's puppet's opponent! Also, Grayson, we all know is a big government republicrat, but there is no SOLID evidence like their is against Charlie Christ and they dont want to support someone who they think may have plateaued (praying that that doesnt happen!). Thats why they are going to see how much money Rand raises for the 4th quarter and then check the early 1st quarter polling (which they will do again) and if Rand is going up more again, then they will come and support Rand. Thats the truth and thats why we need all of you more than we ever had!!!! We need you financially and we need your time and help! Thank you everybody!!!
    Where did you get that information?

Tracy
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

I really don't think that is inside info, but just your hunch.

DeMint's SCF was started for the sole purpose of going against the establishment and what the NRSC wants. They went against them when they picked Rubio over Crist too, and Crist has been endorsed by the NRSC.

Rand Paul will probably vote for DeMint too. Grayson will no-doubt back McConnell for GOP leader if he wins. DeMint probably knows that too.

Its a half hunch and half real hypothesis. I got this information from returned emails, read articles on those organizations, rumors of how Jim and Mitch get along, read history of DeMint's PAC cadidates and NSRC cadidates and had conversations with some these org's staff. So yes, I this was more of an educated and researched guess, but it wasnt just pulled from my *you know where*.... Thanks

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Posted that DeMint wouldn't want to cross McConnell several times, months ago.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

Has anyone check to see if club for growth is in anyway, shape, form, or fashion affiliated, associated, connected with the CFR [Council on Foreign Relation]

Well, I just called the Club for Growth.

Told them I supported Rand Paul. Also mentioned the fact that Trey Grayson's currently opposing spending cuts for his own dept, and I felt like a true conservative who's trying to cut government spending should be trying to cut government spending anywhere and everywhere possible, instead of having turf wars with the budget.

When I said that the agent I was speaking with said "definitely."

Tracy
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

Its too bad we may not reach a million this quarter.
    Last edited by Flash; 12-09-2009 at 09:32 AM.

You are scaring me, Flash.... Well, if we dont reach a million, do you think we at least beat Grayson? Please say yes, please say yes! *crossing fingers*

You are scaring me, Flash.... Well, if we dont reach a million, do you think we at least beat Grayson? Please say yes, please say yes! *crossing fingers*
    It all depends on how much Grayson raises... He raised a bit over $600,000 in both Q2 and Q3. That said, we can't really assume that he'll raise the same amount this time around. He could raise more, he could raise less. The lack of a banker/lobbyist fundraiser this quarter may result in less than 600k raised.

Rand currently has $295,000 raised so far this quarter. The moneybomb will bring in approximately $210,000, based on a projected pledge count and average donations/pledge. That takes us to $505,000 on December 17th, on which day we'll probably get an extra $15,000 or so from rollover... now we're at $530,000.

On the last 2 days of Q3, we brought in an extra 40-50k from campaign emails. Putting us at a grand total of approximately $580,000 estimated for Q4.

While all of these numbers are based on pertinent averages and calculations, it really is a toss up. It's going to be close.

* The one thing this does not take into account is an email from the PCC list, which could give a significant boost to the moneybomb ($20k-$30k).
    tu ne cede malis

Another thing to keep in mind is that it is Christmas time and "us small guys" don't have the same coin as the bankers and lobbyists have. Having said that (Larry David) my family will be maxing out, I can't afford another weak ass "yes man" like Grayson in the Senate to compromise on everything under the sun.

Is Rand holding his own fundraisers? If not, he badly needs to be.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    It all depends on how much Grayson raises... He raised a bit over $600,000 in both Q2 and Q3. That said, we can't really assume that he'll raise the same amount this time around. He could raise more, he could raise less. The lack of a banker/lobbyist fundraiser this quarter may result in less than 600k raised.

Rand currently has $295,000 raised so far this quarter. The moneybomb will bring in approximately $210,000, based on a projected pledge count and average donations/pledge. That takes us to $505,000 on December 17th, on which day we'll probably get an extra $15,000 or so from rollover... now we're at $530,000.

On the last 2 days of Q3, we brought in an extra 40-50k from campaign emails. Putting us at a grand total of approximately $580,000 estimated for Q4.

While all of these numbers are based on pertinent averages and calculations, it really is a toss up. It's going to be close.

* The one thing this does not take into account is an email from the PCC list, which could give a significant boost to the moneybomb ($20k-$30k).
    McConnell is throwing him a fund raiser in December. It may have happened already, but there definitely is a fund raiser for Grayson.

LE is right. Rand can't solely count on the grassroots to help him financially. He needs to be getting back out there and setting up some dates for 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    McConnell is throwing him a fund raiser in December. It may have happened already, but there definitely is a fund raiser for Grayson.

LE is right. Rand can't solely count on the grassroots to help him financially. He needs to be getting back out there and setting up some dates for 2010.
    David Adams had a post on his Twitter/Facebook that it was canceled.

EDIT: Might have been talking about a different fund raiser; verifying.
    Last edited by Austin; 12-09-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Is Rand holding his own fundraisers?
    I believe he is having a money bomb December 16 and has raised nearly $300,000 this quarter somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    David Adams had a post on his Twitter/Facebook that it was canceled.

EDIT: Might have been talking about a different fund raiser; verifying.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...2&postcount=13

http://twitter.com/DavidAdamsinKY/status/6207768153
    tu ne cede malis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast