Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please, this is what the establishment wants. Divide and conquer. Please don't let..

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Not nearly as happy as they'd be to see us go 0-fer again in 2010 like our 2008 slate of non-incumbent liberty candidates for federal office did.
    0-er?? I thought around 50% of all candidates Ron Paul endorsed got elected.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    0-er?? I thought around 50% of all candidates Ron Paul endorsed got elected.
    Yeah ones that were already in office or ones that were at a local level.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyorbit View Post
    Please, this is what the establishment wants. Divide and concur. Please don't let them succeed.

Trey Grayson attacked Rand on the issue because he knew it would be divisive. Trey new Paul either had to say one thing, and make the people of Kentucky very unhappy, or say another thing and cause problems in much of his national base.

Please read the two articles I've put together. This is definitely a very well orchestrated event by the Trey Grayson camp. And Rand, being a little green to the political process simply had trouble with handling it.

Rand Paul and Guantanamo: First debate with Trey Grayson

Clinton backer turned GOPer Grayson calling Rand Paul a "flip flopper"

Remember people, this is why we LIKE Rand, because he ISN'T a career politician, lets not be angry because he's not savvy like one.

Tracy
    Please bear with my disjointed thought process:

Rand is savvy, as is his father and they're both 'savvy-er' by the day. NOT slimey, but savvy.

A few examples I base my opinion on:

Ron tried the Libertarian party, now he's Republican (with better success) -we've heard his reasons given.

Ron tried abolishing the Fed, now he's auditing the Fed. Again, better success.

With Gitmo and the whole terroism thing, the brainwashed sheep (Republican voters) haven't reacted well to a message of courage. It seems they almost need fears to be motivated. Why not use those fears to get in the door?

When was the last time true courage promoting true liberty was popular?

Once in the door, Rand will start slinging courage, and the sheep will rally.

There are Libertarians everywhere, on the left and the right, they just don't realize that they aspire to be Libertarians -yet.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12