Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul calls out Trey Grayson stalker to Grayson's face

Red face Rand Paul calls out Trey Grayson stalker to Grayson's face

YouTube - Rand Paul in Louisville 11-19-09

It's brilliant. Grayson's sitting about four or five feet away.

"That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love it! Rand pwnd Grayson right in front of God and everybody. The force is strong with this one...
    Ron Paul Baby '71

It sounds like the video tapping was actually really pissing him off. lol

....Everywhere he goes, even while eating or having private conversations....

Yeah, that would $#@!ing annoy me too. And its kinda lame/wimpy. He owned him by calling him out.

Did Grayson respond to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    Did Grayson respond to that?
    It looked like it was eating away at him. It had to be. I'd give anything to hear his thoughts at that moment.

oh my god. epic.
    Rand is for realz.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Rand is for realz.
    +1

grayson = fail

lol should have mentioned that he's already created one job without being in office yet.
    Last edited by Shimpchip; 11-20-2009 at 12:05 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO! Trey Greyson just got PWNED!!! Haha this is great

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpchip View Post
    lol should have mentioned that he's already created one job without being in office yet.
    LOL
    Republican Precinct Committeeman, Arizona LD21.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

he didn't do as bad as I thought he was going to do. by the reports I heard it made it sound like it was a train wreck.

pretty good I'd say! Sadly no news on pancakes making the papers lol
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

What reports did you hear? I find it hard to believe that speech could be spun negatively.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What reports did you hear? I find it hard to believe that speech could be spun negatively.
    Well just the general gaffe about the gitmo issue,

and someone on the forum criticized Rand for criticizing Grayson who criticized Rand, or something to that effect. something about sinking to grayson's level or something or the other. i dono.

this wasn't really a debate tho, 5 minutes? is there more?
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotTX View Post
    The force is strong with this one...
    - That literally made me "laugh out loud".

He's got the same sarcastic sense of humor as Ron does heh heh heh. awesome!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Arklatex

love it

Rand has a backbone and I like it. He never complained or mentioned his stalker until he was right there next to Grayson for everyone to see.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    he didn't do as bad as I thought he was going to do. by the reports I heard it made it sound like it was a train wreck.

pretty good I'd say! Sadly no news on pancakes making the papers lol
    Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He's got the same sarcastic sense of humor as Ron does heh heh heh. awesome!
    Yeah. I can't wait to hear his floor speeches.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Yeah, looks like Rand smoothly deflected the smear, now if we can only get our libertarian sector back in line. I've seen more supporters (including myself) question Rand's commitment to liberty today than any other day. I'm willing to chalk it up to stealthily saying what will benefit him in the KY GOP Primary, others not so much.
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 11-21-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    YouTube - Rand Paul in Louisville 11-19-09

It's brilliant. Grayson's sitting about four or five feet away.

Do we have all the videos from this event?

Tracy
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    now if we can only get our libertarian sector back in line. I've seen more supporters (including myself) question Rand's commitment to liberty today than any other day.
    I hear that. I hope we can get our libertarian sector back in line. I'm more of a Libertarian than a conservative so it's been hard for me to accept too. I would like to see Rand do a few speeches with the same rhetoric as his dad though. Maybe if he took a break from his typical message of the debt and term limits, to show he still has a heart for liberty. I think he can do it without straying too far from his main message. Just give a few speeches emphasizing the Constitution more. Something.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MR2Fast2Catch View Post
    I would like to see Rand do a few speeches with the same rhetoric as his dad though.
    They are two different people, who are motivated by different things. I would like to see Rand Paul be Rand Paul and all the Ron Paul worshipers let that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimpchip View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Well just the general gaffe about the gitmo issue,

and someone on the forum criticized Rand for criticizing Grayson who criticized Rand, or something to that effect. something about sinking to grayson's level or something or the other. i dono.

this wasn't really a debate tho, 5 minutes? is there more?
    I kind of agree with that post in general:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
    And Rand should stop speechifying about it. Louisville was a mess, not because of the Gitmo quote, but because Rand spent two minutes refuting charges and fighting accusatory politics by playing accusatory politics. He should ignore the accusations from the also-ran and just put forth his beliefs.
    I think it was okay that Rand called him out on his slimy tactics this one time. I don't think he should be playing tit-for-tat with them as a general strategy though. 2010 is Rand's year, his background and bio is perfect for this environment. Treyson is trying and will continue to try getting the campaign off of his strengths.

Rand was okay to respond and I don't know how Treyson's speech went but overall I'm guessing it came off okay except for the big GITMO/old web-post debacle. I think (and hope) the campaign will draw on his strengths and Treyson will just be the following metaphor I saw a while back:

It's like a gnat trying to rape an elephant. Whatever pleasure the gnat derives from the experience, if the elephant notices at all, it's only an itch.
    Last edited by Chieftain1776; 11-21-2009 at 03:58 PM.
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

Do we have video of the entire debate? Or just this one thing along with the Guantanamo issue.

Tracy
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=720941620
    http://www.myspace.com/anarkyisorder

Tracy

PS Please donate to our SD Liberty PAC and send as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa from SD as possible.
    http://southdakotaforliberty.com/
    Like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...74626939256447

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by skyorbit View Post
    Do we have video of the entire debate? Or just this one thing along with the Guantanamo issue.

Tracy
    Chris Hightower, the guy who runs the 'RandPaulSupporter' YouTube channel, said he'd upload more footage. I don't know when, though.

Chris and Wendy are about the only sources for Rand Paul footage. I'm thankful for them uploading stuff.

There's no one posting Grayson videos, though. Lol. Not even the Grayson campaign.

[CENTER]
    Genius.

[CENTER]
    LOL! Pancakes! This is great

Matt, is there a program that does that does that to pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    Matt, is there a program that does that does that to pictures?
    http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast