• Employed Part Time

12 13.48%
  • unemployed

22 24.72%
  • other

24 26.97%

Thread: RPF unemployment rate

RPF unemployment rate

Just to see what the RPF employment numbers are.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Self-employed, so "other".

^ same.

I wonder how many self-employed people are in favor of FICA taxes?
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

I don't get a paycheck.... but I do have a part-time job. What option does that warrant selecting?
    tu ne cede malis

self employed, WAAAAYYYY under-utilized. Under $5000 in 2008 (mind you, I said no to a lot of jobs on account of RP08) Still don't make enough to make a living -- mainly on account of spending my time politicking instead of rustling customers.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

you forgot this class

other - underemployed

after years of being a software engineer, now working as an agent in
    a call center due to our "leaders" giving away our jobs to foreigners
    both abroad and at home

lynn
    proof of explosives in WTC on 9/11 .....
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/ar...002/7TOCPJ.pdf
    videos:
    Entire Steven E Jones presentation at PNAC event in UT, Austin, Texas
    video:
    PNAC Rebuilding America's Senses Steven Jones Lecture

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

I said employed part time, but I'm also in school full time doing MA

unemployed... I'm 21 and worked as an electrician since 16 minus a stint in college. Late-2007 I knew wiring houses wasn't going to last much longer when we kept building houses no one moved into. The last electrical job I had was late last year. Since then just doing small time $#@!ty work, like part-time as a Diesel mechanic's helper and stuff like that, but even that work dried up. I haven't been working at all for 3 or 4 months. I'm basically homeless, except for a good friend that's letting me stay here. I haven't gotten foodstamps, I'd rather starve... just been living off of canned food and stuff I can make from flour or rice, and for the most part the generosity of others. No one around here is taking applications, but I've been submitting them everywhere anyways. In this part of the country people have apparently learned to suck it up and hold on to their jobs with dear life.

But on a more positive note, I think I may have found an electrical job, and maybe I'll be working in the next couple of weeks... fingers crossed.
    Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly,I would not even listen to anyone seriously that talked about such a thing. ~ General Dwight D Eisenhower
    Those who know do not talk. Those who talk do not know. -Lao Tzu

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHero View Post
    unemployed... I'm 21 and worked as an electrician since 16 minus a stint in college. Late-2007 I knew wiring houses wasn't going to last much longer when we kept building houses no one moved into. The last electrical job I had was late last year. Since then just doing small time $#@!ty work, like part-time as a Diesel mechanic's helper and stuff like that, but even that work dried up. I haven't been working at all for 3 or 4 months. I'm basically homeless, except for a good friend that's letting me stay here. I haven't gotten foodstamps, I'd rather starve... just been living off of canned food and stuff I can make from flour or rice, and for the most part the generosity of others. No one around here is taking applications, but I've been submitting them everywhere anyways. In this part of the country people have apparently learned to suck it up and hold on to their jobs with dear life.

But on a more positive note, I think I may have found an electrical job, and maybe I'll be working in the next couple of weeks... fingers crossed.
    Hey hang in there! Glad you are staying strong out there, but sad to hear your circumstances. I'll cross my fingers for you too! Good luck!
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

full-time and part-time after the fulltime
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

I am self employed, but I checked full time
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I am self employed so checked other

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    I don't get a paycheck.... but I do have a part-time job. What option does that warrant selecting?
    Receipt of a paycheck was not a condition for the poll.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    full-time and part-time after the fulltime
    Greedy capitalist. You're working more than you should, and it's your fault unemployment is so high. If you weren't taking up the hours with your part time work someone else could have those hours.

/sarcasm

Took a voluntary layoff from owning my own company with my father as business dried up. Went from working 80 hours a week making 60k+ to working 35 hours a week making $8/hr. and going back to school full time for flight. Moneywise it sucks, but I'm having the time of my life flying!

2 full time jobs. One self employed, the other I'm trying to quit, but the bastards won't let me yet.

I marked full time.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    self-employed
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I voted other thinking it's for students and such. Maybe I should have selected unemployed? I am going on an paid internship this summer tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Self Employed. Sales are significantly down so I chose part-time because it's like my hours were cut in half comparatively.