Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Your Credit Score under 800??? [SPAM]

Arrow Is Your Credit Score under 800??? [SPAM]

Is your Credit Score Under 800??? If so Then Join us for a FREE Seminar/Webinar on "HOW TO REPAIR YOUR CREDIT"!

Jake Butler the latest Professional from 2plus7 will be holding a 100% FREE Seminar/Webinar this Thursday 11/19/09 On "How to Repair Your Credit".

Mr. Butler has been in the Credit Repair Industry for Over 17 Years! He has written manuals on repairing & restoring credit for almost two decades! He is just One of 14 Professionals who Teach & Train thru the 2plus7 Club!

If your Credit/FICO Score is Under 800 You Definitely Want to Attend!

This event is open to ALL (both current 2plus7 members & guests)! IT is FREE!

WHEN: Thursday 11/19/09
    TIME: 8:45 PM ET
    WHERE: YOUR Home/Office!
    HOW: In Front of Your Computer!

So be My Guest!
    Visit http://www.power27.com/webothwin
    Enter Your Contact Info, Name, Email, Phone#. You will then receive a link via email to Join us as My Guest!
    RON PAUL 2012!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    under 800? the highest is 850. everyone is under 800.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

How to repair your credit:

1) Wait for the statute of limitations (varies by state) to expire on the debt.

2) Check credit report for errors

3) Dispute everything, even if you know you owe. Demand proof (certified mail only).

4) Request the debts that you do acknowledge (after your dispute has failed) be cut in half (or better) if you pay cash now.

5) Request that all creditors have their entry on your report deleted as a condition of payment, or once the statute of limitations is up.

At the TS's request, I have opened this back up again, but be advised that when you click on the link that you are going to be taken to a commercial aimed at getting you to subscribe to their service. But, hopefully the seminar after that will be helpful to some.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I prefer tangible assets over credit.

Is it my responsibility to "fix" my credit score so that I can further assist in collectively saving the economy through "borrowing our way out of debt?"
    Last edited by Gideon; 11-16-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Cranial Flatulence.
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

Looks like spam but whatever. Fixing your credit is easy. It's time consuming and takes dedication but it's very do-able. You just can't be a wuss about it.

And for god sake don't pay someone else to "do it" for you. First, it's generally illegal. See the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). Second, it rarely works.

There's plenty of free resources all over the net for learning how to fix bad credit, no seminar or fees needed.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    under 800? the highest is 850. everyone is under 800.
    I've never been over 800, but I know people who have.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    How to repair your credit:

1) Wait for the statute of limitations (varies by state) to expire on the debt.

2) Check credit report for errors

3) Dispute everything, even if you know you owe. Demand proof (certified mail only).

4) Request the debts that you do acknowledge (after your dispute has failed) be cut in half (or better) if you pay cash now.

5) Request that all creditors have their entry on your report deleted as a condition of payment, or once the statute of limitations is up.
    This.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Is it my responsibility to "fix" my credit score so that I can further assist in collectively saving the economy through "borrowing our way out of debt?"
    You are correct. People shouldn't worry about a credit score. We need to stop borrowing money. That is the problem.
    Only capital investments for manufacturing should be considered at this point.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 11-16-2009 at 05:06 PM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    At the TS's request, I have opened this back up again, but be advised that when you click on the link that you are going to be taken to a commercial aimed at getting you to subscribe to their service. But, hopefully the seminar after that will be helpful to some.
    Yes; when you click on the link you will be taken to a video which describes some of the benefits of Being a 2plus7 member: However YOU DO NOT HAVE to be a member or Commit to Becoming a member when you participate in this FREE Credit Repair Seminar.

There is NO COST or OBLIGATION to participate!

The Info that You will Receive at THIS Webinar/Seminar is FREE!
    RON PAUL 2012!

for those sayin you shouldnt worry about a creddit score

did you know some employers check your credit score as a determining factor of employment

also car insurance rates are higher for those with bad credit scores

not to mention many services and utilities force you to make a large deposit to get service if you dont have a good score

oh and another tip when you get a company to agree to COMPLETELY erase (not just marked as settled) a negative entry on your report get it in wrighting before making the payment or you might get screwed

more tips here http://www.repairmycreditpronto.com/...ction=articles
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    for those sayin you shouldnt worry about a creddit score

did you know some employers check your credit score as a determining factor of employment

also car insurance rates are higher for those with bad credit scores

not to mention many services and utilities force you to make a large deposit to get service if you dont have a good score

oh and another tip when you get a company to agree to COMPLETELY erase (not just marked as settled) a negative entry on your report get it in wrighting before making the payment or you might get screwed

more tips here http://www.repairmycreditpronto.com/...ction=articles
    Did you know that there are 4 ways to make money?
    The one you are talking about is called working for someone else.
    In that scenario- they control both your time and your money. no thanks.

the other three ways of deriving income require no credit check-

2. self-employment
    3. business owner
    4. investor

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks like spam but whatever. Fixing your credit is easy. It's time consuming and takes dedication but it's very do-able. You just can't be a wuss about it.

And for god sake don't pay someone else to "do it" for you. First, it's generally illegal. See the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). Second, it rarely works.

There's plenty of free resources all over the net for learning how to fix bad credit, no seminar or fees needed.
    There are ALOT of companies out there charging outrageous fees to people to help them restore their credit. I almost went to work for one who was posing as a mortgage/loan company. They charge $700 for individual, $1000 for couple and that was one of the lower priced companies...
    RON PAUL 2012!

2. self-employment
    3. business owner
    4. investor
    Even self employed has credit issues to consider. Your first business credit card will require a good personal credit score. You can then use that business card to establish your business credit profile. Good luck getting a business off the ground with cash in hand only. It's damn near impossible without some form of credit. Whether it's for a work vehicle loan, net terms with a distributor, first credit account, first month's employee pay, etc doesn't matter. It's far from as clear cut as you make it sound.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. self-employment
    3. business owner
    4. investor
    no offense but so what

that was only a small part of my point and not everyone has the capitol knowhow and or contacts to start there own buissness

im not sayin it needs to be perfect but there are advatages to not having a horrible credit score that dont involve going into debt
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by s35wf View Post
    There are ALOT of companies out there charging outrageous fees to people to help them restore their credit. I almost went to work for one who was posing as a mortgage/loan company. They charge $700 for individual, $1000 for couple and that was one of the lower priced companies...
    Too bad most are just operating until they get sued or the FTC shuts them down. CROA prohibits credit repair orgs from taking advance payments for services. If you haven't read the Act yet, please do.

http://www.cardreport.com/laws/croa.html

(And I sure as hell wouldn't sign over Power of Attorney to these fly by night operations, which they all require you do.)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CLEANING UP CREDIT REPORTS

What you will need:
    1. A black permanent marker,
    2. A copier,
    3. Envelopes,
    4. Stamps,
    5. A telephone.

1. Call all 3 credit reporting agencies and order your credit report—it is free. Your order will be automated.
    Transunion: 1-800-916-8800
    Equifax: 1-800-685-1111 or 1-866-222-5881 for CA
    Experian: 1-800-311-4769
    2. When you get your reports make a copy (front and back) of each report.
    3. You will notice that all of the creditors are in long strings across the long part of the page.
    4. The ‘good’ reports are usually the first ones reported (but not always, you will have to scrutinize each report).
    5. Do not do anything with the good reports.
    6. When you come to the ‘bad’ reports you will want to do one of the following:
    a) If it is for late payments it will show 30, 60 or 90 days late…..if it shows 30 days late you will take your black permanent marker and write across the entry “NEVER 30 DAYS LATE” or enter the number of days that it states payment has been late.
    b) If it shows that you are in default of payments you will write across the entry “NOT MINE”.
    c) If it is a notice of federal tax lien, write “NOT MINE”.
    7. By writing this across the entry forces the reporting agency to verify that it is yours or that it was late.
    8. If you have several ‘bad’ entries, do not do all of them at once, pick 3-5 for each mailing.
    9. Make a copy of what you send for your records. (This will prove to be an important step as it will let you know what you have already done.)
    10. You only need to enclose the page(s) of the corrections you have made for mailing back to the reporting agency, no cover letter or cover page is necessary.
    11. The reporting agency will send you an updated report within 30 days and either strike it altogether, or they will state that it is verified to be correct.
    12. If they say it is verified do the same thing that you did the first time and send it back.
    13. Each agency has several addresses, so send to different addresses if you need to follow up with another mailing.
    14. Understand that they cannot verify since they have no first hand knowledge of who you are.
    15. There may be other names on your report, make sure that you write through them “NOT ME”.
    16. You may have to take some time with this, but it will eventually clean up your entire report.
    17. Be diligent and even if you find you must send in for the same ones several times, they will eventually take it off.
    18. Note: Each agency has several addresses, pick any one for the first mailing and thereafter you may want to choose a different address.

Transunion: 1-800-916-8800
    1561 E. Orangethorpe Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831
    PO Box 6790, Fullerton, CA 92834
    PO Box 1000, Chester, PA 19022
    PO Box 2000, Chester, PA 19022

Equifax: 1-800-685-1111 or 1-866-222-5881 for CA
    PO Box 105873, Atlanta, GA 30348
    PO Box 105167, Atlanta, GA 30348
    PO Box 105888, Atlanta, GA 30348
    PO Box 105252, Atlanta, GA 30348
    PO Box 105379, Atlanta, GA 30348
    PO Box 105873, Atlanta, GA 30348
    PO Box 740256, Atlanta, GA 30374

Experian: 1-800-311-4769
    PO Box 2104, Allen, Texas 75013
    PO Box 2002, Allen, Texas 75013
    PO Box 9595, Allen, Texas 75013
    PO Box 9530, Allen, Texas 75013
    PO Box 1017, Allen, Texas 75013
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Even self employed has credit issues to consider. Your first business credit card will require a good personal credit score. You can then use that business card to establish your business credit profile. Good luck getting a business off the ground with cash in hand only. It's damn near impossible without some form of credit. Whether it's for a work vehicle loan, net terms with a distributor, first credit account, first month's employee pay, etc doesn't matter. It's far from as clear cut as you make it sound.
    I can show you how to start your own business with no skill and only $124 dollars start up cash. Its called Primerica.

I can also take on an apprentice for those who want to learn computer repair and networking.

I do all my task without credit.

I fix computers and networks- no credit needed.
    I get people out of debt - no credit needed.
    I get people properly insured - no credit needed.
    I help people become financially independent - no credit needed.

Hell my sister just got a night club in New Orleans, no credit needed. her website: http://www.theprecinctnola.com/

Just because you haven't thought of it- doesn't mean its not possible.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 11-16-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Too bad most are just operating until they get sued or the FTC shuts them down. CROA prohibits credit repair orgs from taking advance payments for services. If you haven't read the Act yet, please do.

http://www.cardreport.com/laws/croa.html

(And I sure as hell wouldn't sign over Power of Attorney to these fly by night operations, which they all require you do.)
    I have a Mortgage Brokers License & am Not even practicing. Why? cuz i dont want to lose my license by working for a fly by night co. I do not want to risk my license even attempting Loan Mods in this state. I will do other things till the real estate market settles down in Florida. I risk losing my license next year because of my current low credit score since my income went to sh*t and i got behind on a few payments. Does that bite the big one or what?
    I have about 6-12 months to get my income back up, restore my credit & raise my FICO or im toast!
    Please let Florida Not insitute credit scores for mortgage brokers & realtors
    Last edited by s35wf; 11-16-2009 at 05:53 PM.
    RON PAUL 2012!

Implying that anyone with a credit score under 800 needs to fix their credit is insane - or really smart marketing, I guess why would you ever tell someone they don't need your service. My wife is actually over 800 and I am in the high 700s and loan officers eye's usually pop a little when they see that.
    Last edited by Original_Intent; 11-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

I can show you how to start your own business with no skill and only $124 dollars start up cash. Its called Primerica.
    I meant something a little more substantial than selling Amway or vacuum cleaners.

I can also take on an apprentice for those who want to learn computer repair and networking.

I do all my task without credit.

I fix computers and networks- no credit needed.
    I get people out of debt - no credit needed.
    I get people properly insured - no credit needed.
    I help people become financially independent - no credit needed.
    So in other words, your business is entirely service oriented and you have no goals to ever expand it further. I guess that may work in some places.

Hell my sister just got a night club in New Orleans, no credit needed. her website: http://www.theprecinctnola.com/

Just because you haven't thought of it- doesn't mean its not possible.
    I hope she's got a big stack of cash waiting for it to open. $5000 in liquor, beer, wine, and champagne stock isn't gonna buy itself. The DJ isn't going to work for free, nor is the wait and kitchen staff. Nightclub power bills get quite high. Etc. Unless her plan is to pay everything under the table then she's going to need some sort of credit line to keep things operating until it becomes profitable.

ETA: The alternative is to have private investment. That will make credit generally unnecessary.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-16-2009 at 06:06 PM.

I meant something a little more substantial than selling Amway or vacuum cleaners.

So in other words, your business is entirely service oriented and you have no goals to ever expand it further. I guess that may work in some places.

I hope she's got a big stack of cash waiting for it to open. $5000 in liquor, beer, wine, and champagne stock isn't gonna buy itself. The DJ isn't going to work for free, nor is the wait and kitchen staff. Nightclub power bills get quite high. Etc. Unless her plan is to pay everything under the table then she's going to need some sort of credit line to keep things operating until it becomes profitable.

ETA: The alternative is to have private investment. That will make credit generally unnecessary.

Private investment is how we work.
    And Primerica brings in about $20,000 a month. I get people out of debt quicker and cheaper. I'm on a mission to get people out of debt. Maybe you could do the same thing and make good money too.

Bad credit won't keep you from helping others who are in the same boat. In fact, they need our help. Not with their credit scores, but with the debt they already have.... its killing our nation.

Private investment is how we work.
    And Primerica brings in about $20,000 a month. I get people out of debt quicker and cheaper. I'm on a mission to get people out of debt. Maybe you could do the same thing and make good money too.

Bad credit won't keep you from helping others who are in the same boat. In fact, they need our help. Not with their credit scores, but with the debt they already have.... its killing our nation.
    Hey Torchbearer isnt Primerica a subsidary of BOA, or is chase or Citibank? I know they are a subsidary of One of the Big Banks arent they? and if so are you not representing "the enemy"?
    RON PAUL 2012!

But private investment isn't anything materially different than credit anyway. It's just people loaning you the money to get the business off the ground instead of a bank loaning it to you. It's still repaid in some form. My point was that, these days, an external source of funding is necessary to start and grow a business.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey Torchbearer isnt Primerica a subsidary of BOA, or is chase or Citibank? I know they are a subsidary of One of the Big Banks arent they? and if so are you not representing "the enemy"?
    actually Bill Whittle and his associate are buying Primerica through IPO.
    It was originally owned by Art Williams as A.L. Williams & Associates
    check out the wiki-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeri...ncial_Services

we will be independent once again.
    we have over 8 billion in assets and $0 debt as a company.
    our last gathering featured videos with mentions of Peter Schiff and Ron Paul.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 11-16-2009 at 06:31 PM.

But private investment isn't anything materially different than credit anyway. It's just people loaning you the money to get the business off the ground instead of a bank loaning it to you. It's still repaid in some form. My point was that, these days, an external source of funding is necessary to start and grow a business.
    it requires capital. how you get it is another story.
    credit score doesn't keep you from getting it. it just removes an option.
    Same with earning an income.

Website says it's a Citi company.

http://shareholder.primerica.com/public/shareholder/

I knew it was a subsidary of one of the "too big to fail/Tarp fund receipent" Banks!
    RON PAUL 2012!

it requires capital. how you get it is another story.
    credit score doesn't keep you from getting it. it just removes an option.
    Same with earning an income.
    Fair enough. I think those are pretty limited examples though, certainly not the rule. How many investors (not family or friends) will pony up cash to someone with poor credit? I've never approached any investment principles before but I know I'd want some assurances that the investee has a track record of fiscal responsibility before I ever invested.

I knew it was a subsidary of one of the "too big to fail/Tarp fund receipent" Banks!
    Did you read the wiki?
    Its not a creation of Citibank, it was bought by Citi Holdings (citigroup) and is now seperating into its own corp.

Primerica didn't recieve bail-out money. It never needed it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast