Thread: Italian MP Denounces Bilderberg Influence During European Parliament Meeting

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Love how the guy in front of him started clapping afterwards
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

look at the third comment down in the youtube site..

wejewsruleyougoyHAHA (3 hours ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam
    Reply | Spam
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 9-11 was the funniest day of my life HAHAHAHAHAA
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    look at the third comment down in the youtube site..
    yeah what an $#@!. He probably has no idea what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Love how the guy in front of him started clapping afterwards
    Did you see the other guy who looked like he just $#@! his pants?

I'm not sure why this was posted with a "frowny face". We know these people are in positions of power. It's great that someone is finally calling them out on it. I look forward to the day this happens on the floor of the U.S. senate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm not sure why this was posted with a "frowny face". We know these people are in positions of power. It's great that someone is finally calling them out on it. I look forward to the day this happens on the floor of the U.S. senate.
    I guess the mad face isnt very appropriate. It just makes me mad people think there vote matters as long as the groups are deciding the candidates before hand.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ..PAUL4PRES.. View Post
    I guess the mad face isnt very appropriate. It just makes me mad people think there vote matters as long as the groups are deciding the candidates before hand.
    Ok. I see you're point. What gets me the "mad face" is all of the people who want to scream "there are no international conspiracies" or say "Ok, maybe they do exist. But don't say anything about it because people might think we're crazy". The problem is that absent the existence of some international conspiracy much of what this movement espouses itself seems nuts. We want to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan? We don't want the Patriot Act? Won't "Al Qaeda" get us? We were against the bailout? Didn't the stock market take a dive when it seemed it wouldn't pass? We believe in the free market? Didn't the housing crisis "prove" the free market doesn't work? We don't believe in cap and trade? Don't all of the scientists in the world believe this is the only way to save mankind? Oh sure, some will complain about the "liberal media" or the "conservative media" but most people don't want to face up to the fact that there are forces that don't see themselves as "liberal" or "conservative" that manipulate both sides of the equation.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ok. I see you're point. What gets me the "mad face" is all of the people who want to scream "there are no international conspiracies" or say "Ok, maybe they do exist. But don't say anything about it because people might think we're crazy". The problem is that absent the existence of some international conspiracy much of what this movement espouses itself seems nuts. We want to pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan? We don't want the Patriot Act? Won't "Al Qaeda" get us? We were against the bailout? Didn't the stock market take a dive when it seemed it wouldn't pass? We believe in the free market? Didn't the housing crisis "prove" the free market doesn't work? We don't believe in cap and trade? Don't all of the scientists in the world believe this is the only way to save mankind? Oh sure, some will complain about the "liberal media" or the "conservative media" but most people don't want to face up to the fact that there are forces that don't see themselves as "liberal" or "conservative" that manipulate both sides of the equation.
    well said.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Stuff like this reminds me that all the world leaders are too selfish to sacrifice enough of their own power for a NWO.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    Stuff like this reminds me that all the world leaders are too selfish to sacrifice enough of their own power for a NWO.
    I never thought of that. That's the most hopeful thing I've heard in a long time!
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-16-2009 at 12:24 AM.