Quite the list
Will do... Had some up on a rotating feature, will need to be re-worked1. Add an "Endorsements" tab to the website. You can list endorsements from national and local figures here. I think this wil impress people.
Will do2. Pledge to not vote for an unbalanced budget and introduce legislation to balance the budget like Rand Paul has.
Supports in principal, considering mechanism. Amendment???3. Pledge to support term limits and introduce legislation for term limits.
Yep. Thanks for the reminder to do more4. Repeat your more attention grabbing stances (take average pay) and pledges so more people hear about it and it sinks in. Repetition = win.
On our press list, Got the latest regarding the Real Money Bomb, grassroots help emailing producers helps, heaps5. Try to get on Glenn Beck....this equals PURE WINSAUCE.
Doing that all the time, live. Could repeat on blog more6. Stress that Adam is not an insider and is not a career politician, but has served in the United States Marines and dedicated his life to his country, the constitution, and liberty/freedom.
http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/corporatism-bailouts7. Pledge to not vote for bailouts or corporate welfare.
8. Send press releases to the media alot to generate media exposure and attention.I will vote to oppose all bailouts of private entities, and instead fight for fiscal responsibility, a balanced budget, and an end to corporatism.
Already doing, anyone that wants to help re-inforce, send a PM...
Could use a grassroots team to help with something like this on the "Real Money Bomb."9. For the next Moneybomb, have a website built like "This November 5th" or DoddProof.com etc...that includes banners that can be posted on websites (HTML) and on message boards (BBCode). Also have an email pledge. And try to get Ron Paul to endorse it and tell his contact list and get Adam to promote it on Alex Jones and other shows.
Just ran past the new media guy, Jeff...10. Create a Press/Media Kit.
Something critical to Outreach in my opinion is a Press kit. A organized and collected way to represent Adam. A lot news coverage could be generated with one.
1. Biography information on Adam Kokesh
2. Biography information on the most important people involved in the campaign(founders,members,advisors,etc)
3. Any and all coverage of the campaign/Adam so far (well known blogs, articles, whatever you've seen)
4. Quotes from anyone and everyone answering : Why did you join the campaign? What does the campaign mean to you? Etc.
5. A letterhead and logo for the kit.