Thread: Campaign for Liberty TV ad Moneybomb!

Exclamation Campaign for Liberty TV ad Moneybomb!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ca...ealthcare5.php

Campaign for Liberty is taking the battle against Big Government's takeover of health care and health freedom to the television airwaves, and we need your help to mobilize more Americans in key target states!

As you know, the House passed a massive takeover of the health care industry a few days ago — and the Senate is poised to begin action in the coming days.

With that in mind, Campaign for Liberty has begun to run the first of our hard-hitting TV ads in Nebraska urging voters to contact Senator Ben Nelson and tell him they oppose the Obama/Pelosi/Reid power grab. We're also airing ads in Nevada informing Harry Reid's constituents of his plans for their health care.

Thanks to the support of C4L members, we've purchased a week's worth of prime airtime in both states.

But in order to make sure we win this battle in the Senate, we have much more to do.

We have set a fund-raising goal of $100,000 to continue airing our Nebraska ads and to expand into Arkansas, where possible swing vote Senator Blanche Lincoln faces a tough reelection bid.

Money raised above that amount will go toward extending this campaign into other key states to get more people to turn up the heat on their senators.

You and I can stop this bureaucratic nightmare in the Senate, but to do so, we have to keep the focus squarely on this attempted power grab in Washington.

Please help us spread the message by donating today!

YouTube - Campaign for Liberty - Nebraska Ad

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=28540

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no more moneybombs! this is beyond ridiculous! if they need money, then let them organize for it. But we've got two (i guess three now that Schiff declared a makeup) coming up very soon. I'm dead broke and I'm sure the people who make a bunch more money than me have been stretched to the limit.

We wanted them to run ads. Well, here it is.

The ad looks pretty good to me and I will be donating what I can.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

awesome im glad they are doing
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

They need to put the CFL URL on the ad.

Or they need to create something like swaybennelson.org or something.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Or they need to create something like swaybennelson.org or something.
    Disagree. The main purpose of the advertisement is to generate phone calls to Ben Nelson's office. Any other action distracts from that purpose and hurts response.
    "A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government." - Thomas Jefferson's First Inaugural Address, 1801

+1776 for a good tv ad from C4L!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that was a pretty good ad.

the music was pretty intense. reminded me of Akira, got me scared .
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

bump! This will expose people to C4L and therefore Ron Paul and our ideals!

bump! Over halfway there!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I agree. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Advertise yourself briefly while promoting a course of action.
    Truth Drives Me

We're 60% there! For Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

The C4L needs to make these ads downloadable so we can go and buy the ads ourselves in our own area. Im not really inclined to donate to something my area will never see.

I wonder if this can legally be done?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    The C4L needs to make these ads downloadable so we can go and buy the ads ourselves in our own area. Im not really inclined to donate to something my area will never see.

I wonder if this can legally be done?
    yes, the C4L does need some improvements and to be less top-down....

Dick Morris is also doing this, it's a brilliant strategy. DONATE and keep going

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.