Thread: Nathan Dahm will announce this week!

Nathan Dahm will announce this week!

Announcing a new Meetup for Tulsa Area Republicans Restoring the Republic!

What: Republican Men’s Club monthly luncheon

When: November 11, 2009 11:45 AM

Where:
    Hong Kong Restaurant
    7315 S Memorial Drive
    Tulsa, OK 74133

Nathan Dahm will be making his official announcement concerning his entry into the race for Oklahoma’s first Congressional district, a position currently held by incumbent John Sullivan. There is another speaker scheduled, so Nathan will be making his announcement towards the end of the luncheon.

For more information on Nathan Dahm’s campaign and to get involved visit his website!

Feature story now R3publicans

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good to see. Keep us up to date on the announcement and how everything goes.

Down side - OK Dist 1 is a GOP-held seat. Is the current Congressman retiring or will this be a primary challenge?

CD01 Oklahoma

Nathan Hale,

The incumbent R is John Sullivan and he voted for the first bailout in spite of being warned repeatedly by myself and others not to do it. Additionally, he was recently released from rehab as a recovering alcoholic - not a secret - he himself told the district about it. So there are some real issues political and personal at hand.

Even so, this will be a primary challenge and yes it will be difficult. Nevertheless, it needs to be done and Nathan Dahm is the one to do it. I am glad he is rising to the task and leading the way. I hope this is happening all over the country.

Blessings/sc