Thread: Firearms Scripturally Defended

Post Firearms Scripturally Defended

Excerpted from Chapter 12 of Bible Law vs. Constitutionalism:

Few Americans are more strident about their constitutional rights, particularly the Second Amendment guarantee to keep and bear arms, than are hunters and gun enthusiasts. Some of the most powerful Washington special-interest groups are the organizations (such as the National Rifle Association and Gun Owners of America) formed to protect these rights. As a gun owner and hunter myself, I am very concerned about my “right” to keep and bear arms. However, as the Christian head of my home, I am much more concerned about my God-given responsibility to keep and bear arms for the protection of my family, home, and possessions. Consequently, I am not a Second Amendment advocate. In fact, I believe Americans who tout the Second Amendment as their authority for their right to keep and bear arms may ultimately do more harm than good to their so-called right. READ MORE

http://missiontoisrael.org/biblelaw-...alism-pt12.php

and

Firearms Scripturally Defended
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/13781743/F...rally-Defended
    "The New American Patriot will be neither left nor right, just a freeman fighting for liberty ...There will be no meaningful differences between those who want freedom. But rather, just "Americans" who want to be free and are fighting the Police State to gain that freedom. Wake up and smell the tear gas, freedom is calling its sons and daughters."
    - Louis Beam

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because this is a “right” codified by the Constitutional Republic, and thereby brought under its jurisdiction, the Constitutional Republic can choose to divest its citizens of this right – something it has been doing incrementally for some time.
    BS.

Some folks really have no understanding of the Constitution and its purpose.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    BS.

Some folks really have no understanding of the Constitution and its purpose.
    and some folks just say "This is BS. You don't know squat" and yet don't bother to debunk whatever it is that they say they have just debunked.

If such is BS, debunk it... Show how exactly 2+2 equals 5, tell us how you did the math and how we too can do such and arrive to the same conclusion.

BTW - this is a Christian's rebuttal to the idea that we need manmade constitutions and that without such we have no defense, of firearms or anything else. There are others that argue the same thing essentially from a more secular viewpoint and yet arrive at the same conclusion. Folks such as Lysander Spooner, Lew Rockwell and Bill Buppert all do a remarkable job at doing such and I don't think that one can argue that they know nothing on the U.S. constitution.

Bill Buppert's interview on "Cochise Talk - Doin' Lunch" is phenomenal and certainly shows that he isn't just some yahoo that knows nothing on such. Give it a listen... Buppert as well loves dialogue on emails pertaining to such.

The Constitution: The God That Failed (To Liberate Us From Big Government)

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."

~ Lysander Spooner

http://www.lewrockwell.com/buppert/buppert29.1.html

Bill Buppert Podcast Interview on Why the Constitution is a Big Government Blueprint:

The Constitution of the United States of America is “the” document upon which our ship-of-state navigates. We think of our “rights” as coming from “the Constitution”. But, do they really? Does the Constitution really give us protection, and if so, from what? And, what do we know about the process that eventually produced a ratified document? And how much do we really know about its authors’ mind sets at the time. And, has the “bible” of our legal and other systems held up over time? We think of a “scholar” as a person who’s study, knowledge and understanding of a subject runs deep. Such a person may not always be met with agreement, but no one can take away from the commitment such a so-called “expert” makes to research, and to digging “even deeper”. So, are you ready for a rare and captivating discussion of our Constitution? If you want to know something more than you do right now, if you are ready to have your own thought process challenged, and if you want to do it in less than an hour (that goes by like 20 minutes), listen to local retired military man and now government contractor Bill Buppert DOIN’ LUNCH with Dan Abrams on Cochise Talk. This discussion might well be censored were it held in some other countries. Not in the U.S. and not on CochiseTalk.com We especially appreciate your feedback on this exclusive and timely interview conducted just one week after Constitution Day on September 17th. Write us at: info@CochiseTalk.com Note: Mr. Buppert’s papers are frequently published on www.lewrockwell.com.

See: http://cochisetalk.com/index.php?d1=Gov-Politics&p=206
    http://www.christianexodus.us/download/Buppert.mp3
    Last edited by 1776Patriot; 11-09-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    "The New American Patriot will be neither left nor right, just a freeman fighting for liberty ...There will be no meaningful differences between those who want freedom. But rather, just "Americans" who want to be free and are fighting the Police State to gain that freedom. Wake up and smell the tear gas, freedom is calling its sons and daughters."
    - Louis Beam

Quote Originally Posted by 1776Patriot View Post
    and some folks just say "This is BS. You don't know squat" and yet don't bother to debunk whatever it is that they say they have just debunked.

If such is BS, debunk it... Show how exactly 2+2 equals 5, tell us how you did the math and how we too can do such and arrive to the same conclusion.

BTW - this is a Christian's rebuttal to the idea that we need manmade constitutions and that without such we have no defense, of firearms or anything else. There are others that argue the same thing essentially from a more secular viewpoint and yet arrive at the same conclusion. Folks such as Lysander Spooner, Lew Rockwell and Bill Buppert all do a remarkable job at doing such and I don't think that one can argue that they know nothing on the U.S. constitution.

Ya, you just contradicted the quote I posted from your site that I called BS.

Hellooo McFly, anyone home?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You are missing his point. His point is that rights don't come from the constitution. If you argue that rights come from the constitution, then that right can be taken away by government. The text you have quoted contains no contradictions.

Where or how did I contradict such?

Quote Originally Posted by risk_reward View Post
    You are missing his point. His point is that rights don't come from the constitution. If you argue that rights come from the constitution, then that right can be taken away by government. The text you have quoted contains no contradictions.

Exactly! If you rely on government for any such rights then it is not a right, it is simply a privilege that the govt. have temporarily granted you but one that can be taken away at their whim. Rights and duties that come from the Christians God are unchanging.
    Last edited by 1776Patriot; 11-13-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    - Louis Beam