Thread: Announcement: Meet Dr. Forex "Trading in the FOREX Market"

Announcement: Meet Dr. Forex "Trading in the FOREX Market"

Well I wanted to tell you all about this upcoming event, so im posting it here. Hope I dont get banned but if your interested this is some info on upcoming webinars that my 2plus7 club is putting on this month.

There will be a “LIVE” Webinar by Dr. Forex on November 12 Thursday at 8:45 pm est.
    The Webinar is entitled “Trading in the FOREX Market”
    For ALL of You interested in Learning how to Trade in the FOREX (foreign currency exchange markets) this is a MUST ATTEND!
    Dr. Forex Has OVER 17 Years of Experience! Learn with a PRO!
    This Seminar is for 2plus7 members/subscribers. To join if you have not already done so…please visit http://www.2plus7.com/webothwin
    After joining/becoming a member go in to your back office to the 2plus7 Professionals Section; click on Dr. Forex tab & you will be given the link to attend this Live seminar/webinar!
    If your schedule limits your ability to attend the live event; it will be recorded and available for you at your Leisure anytime after becoming a member/subscriber!
    There will also be an upcoming Webinar by our Credit Repair Expert Jack Butler on “How to Improve Your Credit” this will be a FREE Seminar open to ALL members/subscribers and Guests also not yet subscribed. Details of date & time will be forthcoming so stay tuned!
    For a brief Overview of how being a member of 2plus7 Can enrich YOUR life visit: http://www.power27.com/webothwin and JOIN! Its only $27.00 and Remember for EVERY two referrals you bring in your next month subscription is Free this is how “WeBothWin”!
    For a Quick 90 Second Overview of Company & Pay Plan visit: http://www.power27.com/webothwin/90-Seconds
    And once again Link to JOIN 2plus7 is : http://www.2plus7.com/webothwin
    Last edited by s35wf; 11-09-2009 at 10:46 AM.
    RON PAUL 2012!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    Why would you get banned?
    dont know if im allowed to post something that could be considered "advertising"???
    RON PAUL 2012!

Can you show an audited record of trading an actual account with real money for an extended period of time - i.e., years?

Lots of scammers and scams in the FX market.

Jus sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by ChooseLiberty View Post
    Can you show an audited record of trading an actual account with real money for an extended period of time - i.e., years?

Lots of scammers and scams in the FX market.

Jus sayin.

Dr. Forex is a professional with 17 years experience! He has already posted 10 audios & videos in the 2plus7 site back office. I cannot copy/save them to post here as they are "locked" and im definitely not a web/computer savy enough individual to figure out how to unlock & post them here. But this is the titles to the audio/videos already posted.

1. November 5th EURAUD ENTRY
    2. October 28th A pair I LOVE
    3. October 22nd UPDATE Another winning trade
    4. EurUsd and USDYEN where are they going
    5. Forex Robots or Expert Advisors (EA)
    6. EurUSD support resistance UPDATE
    7. AWESOME way to Trade 65% in an hour
    8. DrForex Support Resistance lines
    9. Dr Forex Trendlines
    10. drforexwhatsnext

I have not yet had the time to go thru all of these yet; but i will eventually. This is one of the many interests i had in joining 2plus7. Once becoming a 2plus7 member you would have access to ALL of these training videos! Its only $27 bucks; aint gonna make ya; aint gonna break ya. So try it for ONE month; and if you dont like it you can always cancel next month.

Once you get inside & see the MANY discounts, benefits & training you'll receive for only $27; you'll STAY!
    RON PAUL 2012!

Meeting Tonite 7:30 pm ET!

For anyone interested and/or considering joining the 2plus7 club There will be a "LIVE" simulcast Event Tonite!

This is a Small Business Opportunity Meeting & Info about Savings, Discounts, Benefits, Earnings!

If you have been considering joining 2plus7; but continue to delay or question Why??? Then perhaps you should take a little time out tonite from your busy schedule to LEARN more about the Savings, the Benefits, Discounts, and Income Opportunity that awaits you!

Date: Tonite 11/10/09
    Time: 7:30 pm EST
    Where: YOUR HOME/OFFICE
    How: Online in Front of Your Computer!

Here is the Link to go to: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/2plus7...tunity-meeting

Be There 7:30 pm ET! This will be a "LIVE" simulcast!

I WILL Be There! Will You???

Helena T.
    WeBothWin
    407-230-2757
    RON PAUL 2012!

Dr. Forex-TONITE Thur 11/12/09! 8:45 pm ET.

The Dr. Forex Seminar is Tonite! Be there! Also it was announced on Tues Live simulcast that Dr. Forex will be giving info on HIS actual trades! He Has a 70% success rate! Just ONE smart trade will benefit You!

to Join: visit www.2plus7.com/webothwin

to here about ALL the Benefits, Training, & Discounts Available to members visit
    www.power27.com/webothwin
    RON PAUL 2012!