Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. State Department: Israel discriminates against Christians

Yes the do get most aid from our tax payers and are more married to our aid and therefore to us than any of the other countries being brought up. When it's time to give them aid and weeapons, they are the only "shiny hill and modern democracy" in mideast and when it comes time to hold them to modern civilization standards, they are suddenly dropped down and compared with other "backard dictatorships" in the world.
    This irrational support among some for this violent regime and top Anti-Americanism catalyst is simply amazing in the post 9/11 world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wink

The good news is a libertarian we shouldnt care what they do in Israel, which of course means they dont a right to care what we do in the US

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WClint View Post
    The good news is a libertarian we shouldnt care what they do in Israel, which of course means they dont a right to care what we do in the US
    That's not right. A libertarian can care, we just need to realize that we cannot enforce our morality on someone else.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by WClint View Post
    How would a "libertarian" logically explain war on terra without looking at what Israel does while supported by us?

little bump for a thread Ive had in my sig for the last 3 years
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Israel discriminates against all who are not followers of the Talmud. They have since they officially became a recognized nation in 1948.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ironic that you bumped it just now since I actually found it by finally noticing the link in your sig. Thank you. I can see why people are fans of Mini-Me
    I am the spoon.

Latest humanitarian news: A West Bank settlement where tourist-families go for a fun weekend learning how to "shoot terrorists"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...243882,00.html
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I want us to stop meddling overseas and I would be very happy if we cut Israel and all these other nations off. What I don't like is this "US/Israel is always evil", "Iran is a great beacon of hope" and "everything is a false flag".
    Yes, I agree. There is a double-standard way too much, here, where it is ok to blame Israel as nearly the source of all ills, while putting a halo over the head of Muslims.

It doesn't speak too well of our rhetoric about neutrality.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yes, I agree. There is a double-standard way too much, here, where it is ok to blame Israel as nearly the source of all ills, while putting a halo over the head of Muslims.

It doesn't speak too well of our rhetoric about neutrality.
    Liberty Eagle is just trying to start an argument so she can move the thread. She told me she did that 4 years ago. I've respected the forum less and less since then.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for Mini-Me's quality argument during Israeli/Palestinian conflicts
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yes, and Israel allows Gays to freely marry. Even in the states and much of the western world, its not the case. The rest of the Arab world will behead a gay.

So, i think this report is false.
    Last edited by androidappme; 11-17-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12