Thread: Conf Call Now

Conf Call Now

Dear Friend,

Tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET, please join RGA Chairman Governor Haley Barbour on a conference call to celebrate yesterday’s historic wins in the New Jersey and Virginia governors’ races and discuss how they can be used as a springboard to 2010, when there will be 37 governors’ races.

The victories in New Jersey and Virginia last night are just the first step in the GOP Comeback. While they give us tremendous momentum heading into next year, they will lose meaning if we do not make more gains in 2010.

In 1993, wins in New Jersey and Virginia jumpstarted the 1994 Republican Revolution. We have a similar opportunity to create a Republican resurgence next year and the RGA is fortunate to have the architect of those victories as our Chairman.

No one is better prepared to guide our party’s comeback by winning gubernatorial races than Governor Haley Barbour, who was RNC Chairman during the Republican Revolution.

I hope you will join him on the call tonight, November 4, at 6:30 p.m. ET. The call-in number is 877-269-7289, pin 14900.

Thank you,

Nick Ayers
    Executive Director, RGA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

For those that don't know, RGA is the Republican Governor's Association.. I had to look it up

Shoot! I was in queue and accidentally cut myself off. Argh.