Thread: Mail-in ballots for Scozzafava?

Mail-in ballots for Scozzafava?

Did they have mail-in ballots in the NY-23 race? If they did, many GOP voters may have voted for Scozzafava before she dropped out. The people who vote early with mail-in ballots often miss out on last minute developments.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm assuming some 5-6,000 people showed up who haven't been watching the news or anything of the such and simply pulled the vote Republican accross the board switch.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

absentee ballots, mostly military (huge military vote because of Ft Drum), who normally vote Republican

and

a lot of people who vote straight ticket

That entire election was a robbery.

Probably breaks down something like this.

1. Voters that vote by party and pressed Row B for Republican.

2. Voters that did not realize she had dropped out and voted along party lines.

3. Fear of voting anything other than Democrat or Republican.

4. Fear of voting for the MSM widely deamonized label of "Conservative" party.

5. Absentee ballots. If she had dropped out sooner some of the absentee ballots would have gone to Hoffman.

Take a couple of the above out and it would have been enough to push him over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

5. Absentee ballots. If she had dropped out sooner some of the absentee ballots would have gone to Hoffman.

Take a couple of the above out and it would have been enough to push him over the top.
    And add a percent of her loyalists that voted for the Democrat that she endorsed.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    absentee ballots, mostly military (huge military vote because of Ft Drum), who normally vote Republican
    Military voters disenfranchised again!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

Yeah, all of those plus some...

Let's not forget the most basic problems with Hoffman, elections are generally beauty contests, and he wasn't winning that. Just the way it is. He was like a deer in the headlights when he was interviewed. You have to be a good speaker. Those are two big factors.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.