Thread: Peter Schiff's Invaluable Knowledge On Real Estate and The Economy

Peter Schiff's Invaluable Knowledge On Real Estate and The Economy

Recently Peter Schiff has had some great video blogs that have dealt with the current real estate market as well as how it relates to the economy as a whole. Very well worth the watch. I compiled the series for all of you below.

In the final video he reminds us of the money bomb scheduled for Nov. 5, 2009. That's coming up soon, so I thought I'd help promote these recent blogs to help us get in gear.

YouTube - Markets and mortgages

YouTube - Real Estate 101

YouTube - Market sell off, homebuyer tax credit, inflation & rents
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who's Peter Schiff?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Who's Peter Schiff?
    The MAN.

That's right.