Thread: Libertarian Party Founder David Nolan Calls Sarah Palin A Shill, Glenn Beck A Wanna-B

Libertarian Party Founder David Nolan Calls Sarah Palin A Shill, Glenn Beck A Wanna-B

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Beck: "I'm more and more libertarian every day!" (except for my approval of the Patriot Act, TARP, the War on Drugs, the Bailouts, approving of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc.)
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Beck: "I'm more and more libertarian every day!" (except for my approval of the Patriot Act, TARP, the War on Drugs, the Bailouts, approving of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc.)
    Bingo!

Based off of his past, Beck is not somebody who can be trusted.

Not to defend Beck, but there is nothing inherently untrue about what he said. Even with his previous approval of the Patriot Act, TARP, the War on Drugs, the Bailouts, approving of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc.

He didn't say he was totally 100% libertarian or even that he would ever even become 100% libertarian. Only that he is becoming more libertarian everyday as compared to where he was a few years ago. How much of a libertarian (and even how sincere) remains to be seen.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

Exactly. He is a Trojan horse.

I like that kind of attitude.... mix it up a little.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Tree View Post
    Exactly. He is a Trojan horse.
    Controlled opposition is what I call it.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts