Thread: Hot Chicks Should Not Flash and Drive (Video)

Hot Chicks Should Not Flash and Drive (Video)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh my. I knew what was going to happen but that looked quite serious.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

unbelievable...yeah, not all that funny

think its faked, but funny =]
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Hot Chicks Should Not Flash and Drive.
    Cold chicks should not flash and drive either.

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheDirt View Post
    fake
    Doesn't look so

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheDirt View Post
    fake
    Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Doesn't look so

Nah, definitely implants.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Doesn't look so
    it looks extremely so.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Do they think we're stupid or what? That's fake. Watch the driver (who is on the right side of the vehicle, maybe they think us silly Americans just assumed the driver was on the left and didn't notice.) The girl who was driving was watching ahead the entire time. I seriously doubt she plowed right into the back of that truck while looking at it the whole time.

P.S. Also, that was not "flashing" - obviously sanitized to be Youtube/TV ad friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys Sideburns
    Open up your windows. The change is already starting. I just saw a unicorn dancing on a rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Do they think we're stupid or what? That's fake. Watch the driver (who is on the right side of the vehicle, maybe they think us silly Americans just assumed the driver was on the left and didn't notice.) The girl who was driving was watching ahead the entire time. I seriously doubt she plowed right into the back of that truck while looking at it the whole time.

P.S. Also, that was not "flashing" - obviously sanitized to be Youtube/TV ad friendly.
    Everything is a conspiracy to some people? It's obvious the traffic stopped short and she couldn't brake in time because she was partially distracted, I almost ran into the car behind me lots of times on the highway paying full attention because everyone was driving too close. This is why I drive like 1 car length away for every 10mph on the highway now.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I for one feel that random breasts can ease the stress of rush hour traffic and can make your entire day a LOT better.