Thank the Fed For Your Lack of Purchasing Power
The Mogambo Guru

In case you were wondering, there is no way to stop spending a debt-based currency once you start, which handily explains why Doug Noland, in his Credit Bubble Bulletin, asks "what about an exit strategy? Well, I see a 'No Exit' sign. These distortions have been going on for too many years and become too systemic. Indeed, government interventions are at the core of systemic fragilities that ensure Washington will continue to meddle."

And that explains why Bloomberg reports, "Economic policy makers are signaling they plan to leave emergency stimulus in place even as the global economy pulls out of recession, delivering what Credit Suisse Group AG and Bank of America Corp. call a 'sweet spot' for financial markets."

Well, being a guy who almost never turns down a chance to be scornful and gratuitously rude in response to ridiculous things being said by people who are supposed to know better than to sound so abysmally stupid, let me interpret that for you.

By "sweet spot" they mean a spot where Ben Bernanke and the other central bankers produce excess money and credit by pulling it right out of their nasty butts, and as for how "sweet" it is, look around you! Doesn't it resemble a world going down the (in keeping with the "butt" theme) toilet? How sweet is that? Hahaha!

And now, although I groan aloud at the idea and my disgusting way with metaphors that seem to center around excretory functions lately, the central banks are promising more of the same, only much more of the same, and probably much, MUCH more of the same, but the same, nonetheless, only, like I said, much, much more, like in "so freaking much money that the whole financial landscape is changed into something weird where the laws of economics don't even work anymore", which was hitherto thought impossible but which is, obviously, not.

More at

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/privat...ankthefed.html