Thread: Do we need a subforum for Early primary/caucus states?

Do we need a subforum for Early primary/caucus states?

Or should we just sticky the following thread?:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21366

In my opinion, we need one or the other, because we badly need to focus on these states.

What do you folks think?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both, the thread should be a sticky for this forum, but one can get lost in it. There should also be a subforum for the early primary states, but most imprtantly there should be participation. How do people get motivated? Well, people will become very motivated in December and will occur naturally. However we need to work on being motivated now because now will determine if we win, what we do this week and next week will matter immensely in a few months. The thermometer fundraiser worked, because a goal was set, and people could see where they were in relation to set goal. It is human nature to want to beat the goal, so even independent thinking libertarians come together as one to accomplish said goal. We should keep this idea in mind.

Do you live in New Hampshire, Paulitics?

Quote Originally Posted by paulitics View Post
    How do people get motivated?
    By coming up with a strategy and goals. Getting people's buy-in. Creating action items to support those. Getting buy-in again. Then, executing it.

Basically, rallying the troops.

No, but I'm willing to work for the cause. A certain percentage of us need to to win a national election. NH nor Iowa have enough meetup members, and are best left at face to face contact, putting up signs, and doing events. To win the election, we need hundreds of volunteers from all states, yesterday.

Maybe we should check with a New Hampshire Meetup group or two and ask them what they think is needed and then ask them to come on this forum. What do you think?

They are going to better attuned to what will work best in their state and it seems to me that we should get their input so we don't end up just flailing around.

I don't see why not, especially if they need help raising funds or just letting the rest of the country know what's going on in their respective states.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would like that - anything to get our focus on those key states. For example, I am in Utah, but our efforts are far better spent helping to win Wyoming (with Jan. 5th primary date). I want to brainstorm with others how to help them the best.