Thread: (Youtube) - Ron Paul on CNN - Oct. 14, 2009

(Youtube) - Ron Paul on CNN - Oct. 14, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsylvania View Post
    Part 2:

YouTube - Ron Paul on the situation room CNN Part 2

Killed it
    Last edited by ClayTrainor; 10-14-2009 at 04:57 PM.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    Killed it
    Thanks Clay!

part 2!!! where? good stuff.

In addition to Dr. Paul's interviews tonight on The Situation Room and The Ed Show, he will also be interviewed on the Dom Giordano CBS radio show at 7:30 pm eastern.

Tomorrow, he will be interviewed on the Jerry Doyle radio show at 4:00 pm eastern.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=26450
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    part 2!!! where? good stuff.
    still waiting
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    still waiting
    right on que. thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    right on que. thanks for this!
    Pennsylvania did all the work, i just created a new thread

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post
    In addition to Dr. Paul's interviews tonight on The Situation Room and The Ed Show, he will also be interviewed on the Dom Giordano CBS radio show at 7:30 pm eastern.

Tomorrow, he will be interviewed on the Jerry Doyle radio show at 4:00 pm eastern.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=26450
    You're right, he is about to come on. This man has alot of energy. He is a rockstar tonight.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

I need a 45 sec remix with some background beats of RP schooling Candy claiming the govt has to spend money and save us...

She begins at 4:00 she drags on a bit (edit her question)then RP nails it at the 4:48 mark
    I ask unanimous consent to revise and extend my remarks.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

The CNN interview was really good. Arianna Huffington was the only quest who asked an intelligent question. That the left/right thing is irrelevant on the major issues such as auditing the fed.
    Last edited by Eric Arthur Blair; 10-14-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Both interviews were great! Ed was even nicer than I expected and his endorsement of 1207 was a pleasant surprise. Thanks to those that got the videos up.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome job by Ron Paul, as usual. What a great representative of the liberty movement. You really couldn't ask for anyone better (although he sometimes isn't the clearest speaker).

Huffington asked a great question. For all their faults, the progressives seem like the best potential allies while neocons seem like the best potential converts.

~~~Forum Asshole & Resident Annoying Leftist~~~
    ~~Member of BAFC (Blame America First Crowd)~~

"The natural wage of labor is its product." -- Benjamin R. Tucker

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

Thx for these. I love the way he challenges people's thinking and gets them to think about rephrasing the question; how he adheres to principles which means he continuously gets back to the 'spirit' and essence of what is important.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

Thanks a million for posting these! I had to slave for the government today at work where I just found out that California State taxes are going to jump 10% this November

BRAVO ZULU!

Ron Paul 2012!
    Where is John Galt?

When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

I don't know about you guys, but Ron Paul is the only politician in my lifetime that can get me hooting and hollering and jumping out of my seat during an interview like its game 7 of the world series!

I mean, he laughed at the first commentator s question, outright dismissed Crowley s ridiculous assertation that the government needs to spend money to get us out of this problem, and then turns the GOP strategist's question back at him by saying "why don't you tell that to Lindsey Graham?".

I think this is his best interview ever. If he decides to run in 2012, the debates are going to be equivalent of a whole bunch of game sevens, over and over again. This time, should the networks black him out or give him very little time, far more people will wake up and see what really happened in 2008. Then they ll wonder why we didn't vote him in back in 1988!
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.