Thread: My only question: Why is this much truth being allowed through an MSM outlet?

My only question: Why is this much truth being allowed through an MSM outlet?

Here's an article on MSN Money saying that FRNs are essentially "Monopoly Money" http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...oly-money.aspx

My question is WHY is this being allowed to the unwashed masses now? What kind of behavior are they trying to manipulate? Are TPTB trying to cause a rush into PMs? If so, why?

It seems like they are trying to cause the awakening that the article refers to that the dollars are really just a pipe dream, they aren't worth anything no matter how many zeroes they add to them...it almost seems like this type of article is a self-fulfilling prophecy if many people pay attention...
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Here's an article on MSN Money saying that FRNs are essentially "Monopoly Money" http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...oly-money.aspx

My question is WHY is this being allowed to the unwashed masses now? What kind of behavior are they trying to manipulate? Are TPTB trying to cause a rush into PMs? If so, why?

It seems like they are trying to cause the awakening that the article refers to that the dollars are really just a pipe dream, they aren't worth anything no matter how many zeroes they add to them...it almost seems like this type of article is a self-fulfilling prophecy if many people pay attention...
    I tend to believe it's just an analyst writing what he believes -- no ulterior motives. I think people are generally waking up to some of these issues, due in no small part to our efforts.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Because the conspiracy is not purposely being perpetuated by common folks in the media, it is being purposely perpetuated by the owners.. and the owners can only do so much.

The conspiracy is also about laying out the groundwork to allow for all of the things we have seen happen to our country. It is about making the newscasters believe the $#@! they are peddling before they even enter the business so they don't have to pay them off..

The groundwork is cracking.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-12-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Perhaps,
    They are prepping the stage for a change of money.

The Dollar is crashing
    The Fed is being questioned

Time to break out the new One World Money. just getting folks ready to accept it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Perhaps,

The Dollar is crashing

Time to break out the new One World Money. just getting folks ready to accept it.
    Yeah, I think this has been the plan for decades. Inflation will get out of control, the people will realize FRN's are worthless and beg for a global currency to save them.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    Yeah, I think this has been the plan for decades. Inflation will get out of control, the people will realize FRN's are worthless and beg for a global currency to save them.
    This article was attacking the idea of paper money in the first place -- actually fiat money itself. That would not be beneficial in the promotion of a new fiat currency.

I think sometimes we get wins, even in the msm . It's not always manipulation.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Perhaps,

The Dollar is crashing

That is exactly what is happening. They now have to destroy the Fed Reserve and replace it with the World Bank. It's been the plan for a long, long, time. That's why RP and company is getting so much play in the media these days.

let's see if it revs up a bit in the next few months. This isnt quite like the H1N1 scam where people can 'chose no'. The goldies are getting some press and you already know they get airtime in the alternate media.

I personally would like to see a monetary system based on one commodity - feces, therefore if you s**t alot, you can afford more

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithtg View Post
    let's see if it revs up a bit in the next few months. This isnt quite like the H1N1 scam where people can 'chose no'. The goldies are getting some press and you already know they get airtime in the alternate media.

I personally would like to see a monetary system based on one commodity - feces, therefore if you s**t alot, you can afford more
    No good, it would leave the government in control of the printing presses.

Gives a whole new meaning to "full of $#@!".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because the conspiracy is not purposely being perpetuated by common folks in the media, it is being purposely perpetuated by the owners.. and the owners can only do so much.
    this

*\Wonders what kind of texture a fecal dollar would have.\*

MSM also has a motive to discuss issues which people are interested in. It's good for ratings. People have become a lot more interested in the Federal Reserve, especially over the past couple of months and its being reflected on TV now.

Yep, a new IMF/World Bank currency, partially backed by gold. Guess where they are going to get the real gold?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep, a new IMF/World Bank currency, partially backed by gold. Guess where they are going to get the real gold?
    Don't you think over the past decades of manipulation that they already have most of it? I would not be surprised at all to see the new one world currency be backed, or at least partially backed, by gold.

Personal prospecting might become a new past time of necessity.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    From fiat to feces, it's not so different.

I just don't want to contemplate the printing press.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's also because before when nobody was talking about the fed it was risky and the fed could shut you up, now that more people are talking about it, the risk isn't so great.
    As long as you let government spend your money, they will always spend it on those who lobby for it over those who vote for it because they lied to you to get it, and they will spend it on those who best enable them to keep lying and spending your money.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    That is exactly what is happening. They now have to destroy the Fed Reserve and replace it with the World Bank. It's been the plan for a long, long, time. That's why RP and company is getting so much play in the media these days.
    Do you think Ron paul is playing into their hands?

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    From fiat to feces, it's not so different.

I just don't want to contemplate the printing press.

I think a forming machine (like little pellets) would be more in order.

Of course this gives new meaning to "watering it down". Will the new currency be based on a "dry" basis?

Fiberous food would be in order then!

Don't you think over the past decades of manipulation that they already have most of it?
    Yes. Hint: they ain't putting their gold into the kitty.

Another hint. Future Obama speech: "It is the responsibility of every good citizen to do his share and contribute...we're in this together and we must solve this problem together. Selfish hoarders will not be tolerated. That is why under the close supervision of the Federal Reserve, we will be conducting a mandatory audit of individual gold holdings. This will be similar to Auditing the Fed, but in reverse. This is merely an audit of US gold holdings and we have absolutely no intention of confiscating the hard earned savings of the average American. You have my word on that."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum View Post
    Do you think Ron paul is playing into their hands?
    Not intentionally but it is why he has been given the platform. Pretty sure he understands what's going on by now and knows the real battle is just getting started.

Is that Basel II that you are referring to?

http://www.bis.org/publ/bcbsca.htm

Yes. Hint: they ain't putting their gold into the kitty.

Another hint. Future Obama speech: "It is the responsibility of every good citizen to do his share and contribute...we're in this together and we must solve this problem together. Selfish hoarders will not be tolerated. That is why under the close supervision of the Federal Reserve, we will be conducting a mandatory audit of individual gold holdings. This will be similar to Auditing the Fed, but in reverse. This is merely an audit of US gold holdings and we have absolutely no intention of confiscating the hard earned savings of the average American. You have my word on that."
    Well, it seems to me that they have had 100 years of charging interest on money that they printed out of thin air with whcih to buy all the gold. I don't foresee a gold confiscation really, they are just going to denounce "fiat currency" and will LEND gold backed WRNs (at interest) to us. As they are going to hold all of the gold, they will be able to pretty much charge whatever they want. I also expect when the dust settles that the money ionterests are going to hold about 90% of the real estate, and most of everything else. Welcome to serfdom. Why would they make you a loan to buy your own home when they can hold the land in perpetuity and charge you rent (again pretty much not what the market will bear but what the market CAN bear.) I would guess even people that own their hoimes outright will be in danger of being property taxed out of them, unless of course they are Faithful Party Members.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    This article was attacking the idea of paper money in the first place -- actually fiat money itself. That would not be beneficial in the promotion of a new fiat currency.
    Ah, but I would imagine they would start out claiming some kind of fail-safe backing. Perhaps even partially backing the new world currency with a PM. Once people agree and it is in place, presto, the backing is removed.
    I think sometimes we get wins, even in the msm . It's not always manipulation.
    Nah, at this point, I think it's all pretty much manipulated.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Ah, but I would imagine they would start out claiming some kind of fail-safe backing. Perhaps even partially backing the new world currency with a PM. Once people agree and it is in place, presto, the backing is removed.

Nah, at this point, I think it's all pretty much manipulated.
    Ain't that the truth.

It really seems like they have so much set up in a win-win, it is very tough to know what to do other than to continue educating and praying.

Example: Armed resistance

If we take up arms to resist, we provide a pretext for government crackdown.

If we do not take up arms and resist, TPTB simply continue doing what they want over the (peaceful) protests of the people.

In the current financial crisis we essentially have the choices of sticking with our current fiat currency, moving to a new fiat currency, moving to a commodity backed currency - all three of which can be made into a "win" for the financial powers that have brought us, likely intentionally, to our current crisis.

In the current financial crisis we essentially have the choices of sticking with our current fiat currency, moving to a new fiat currency, moving to a commodity backed currency - all three of which can be made into a "win" for the financial powers that have brought us, likely intentionally, to our current crisis.
    It seems clear that they want to move us to a world currency and a world financial system and they will use whatever means they deem necessary to convince people to go along with it.

Stopping that, will put a major kink in their plans. At least that is my opinion.

They're still awfully scared of the masses waking up. Why else would they be giving such attention towards cameras, biometric IDs, tracing bullets, etc? It's not a done-deal even yet and they damn well know it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Yeah I agree it has got to be stopped, even if the only viable solution is a scorched earth scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    http://poopoopaper.com/

Edit: Am I stupid or can you not delete posts?
    Last edited by davesxj; 10-13-2009 at 12:16 PM.