Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3152

Thread: Market Crash Looming

Five days to May and the Dow down 393 .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.

No need to list all the reasons why. DB looking reallllllly perilous, especially while Italian bonds go parabolic. DAX closed at 12,666.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-29-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I would expect the market to continue with stagnation the remainder of the year .

Dow basically same as it was when the tax cuts were signed. Just look at how much they are boosting things!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dow futures down 400 pts as of 3:30am.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

implied open -365 and moving quickly as of 4:55am. active market today!!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    implied open -365 and moving quickly as of 4:55am. active market today!!
    Investors worried that tariff wars are getting more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Investors worried that tariff wars are getting more serious.
    Or it could be you just had a super overbought market that needed a rest. Markets that go straight up have pull backs. It's what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Or it could be you just had a super overbought market that needed a rest. Markets that go straight up have pull backs. It's what they do.
    It has been pretty flat for several months. It is currently about where it started the year at.

It has been pretty flat for several months. It is currently about where it started the year at.

The Nasdaq got ahead of itself a little bit over the last month. Plus the market was super frothy going into yesterday that isn't fully reflected in the the Dow or SPY.

Take a look at IQ, HUYA, NEW, CVNA, DBX to see what I am referring to.

It's the deep state doing it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

When the Fed completely shuts off the PPT (looks to finally be starting imo), it'll get interesting in a hurry. Expect lots of "Due to extreme activity, brokerage XXXXXX web access is unavailable. We apologize. Have a nice day." messages.

Just look at the absolutely ridiculous valuation of Tesla (though Tesla is merely a conduit to funnel money to SpaceX and Boring Co.) to estimate how much fake digital currency the PPT/ESF has pumped into the markets. Tesla is probably fair valued around $75-100/share, if that much.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-25-2018 at 01:01 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think TPTB will try to keep the center holding until a September or October surprise crash to affect the mid terms. It really depends on how important to the globalists it is to stop Trump immediately with a change in balance in Congress, or if they would rather keep their powder dry until 2020. Perhaps a mini crash this fall, then a mini recovery and the bottom falls out in 2020.

I'm fairly neutral on Trump, but I do think he is mucking up the NWO plans, for which I am grateful.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

I know stories like this are a dime a dozen.

https://banyanhill.com/exclusives/70...arns/?z=977298
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Nothing will happen until Sept/October my guess.Could be a crash around then.

Probably a good spot to pick up gold and gold stocks. A little bit of blood in the streets

GDX- Goldminers- 18.64

Probably a good spot to pick up gold and gold stocks. A little bit of blood in the streets

GDX- Goldminers- 18.64
    Yeah , I am looking around tomorrow.
    Do something Danke

GDX- Goldminers- 18.64
    My tiny position on ALO is getting killed and only because their quarterly earnings weren't to "Wall St Expectations". Still profitable, still extracting metals but share price knocked into the dirt and will probably be delisted soon. These markets are so messed up.

On the "bright side", the indexes will absolutely start tanking before the end of August. We won't have to wait too much longer for the illusion to finally start to crumble.

It is funny there no gold threads right now when it actually makes sense to be a gold bull. There were all sorts of them in 2013 during euphoria. A couple of interesting factoids.

Here is the average return of gold miners when you have selloffs like this.

And the first time big speculators have been net short gold futures since 2002 which preceded a like 1000% runup in gold.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2009: Market Crash Looming.

2018: Longest Bull Market in History (it will be on Wednesday).

Unless the stock market drops significantly by the end of trading Wednesday, the bull market that started March 2009 will have lasted nine years, five months and 13 days. The long rally has added trillions of dollars to household wealth and boosted the economy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-sto...r-bull-market/

It is funny there no gold threads right now when it actually makes sense to be a gold bull. There were all sorts of them in 2013 during euphoria. A couple of interesting factoids.

And the first time big speculators have been net short gold futures since 2002 which preceded a like 1000% runup in gold.

Gold has been pretty consistent for a long time ( 1100 - 1375.00 ) , all a person had to do was buy about every time it drops a 100.00 or more
    Do something Danke

2009: Market Crash Looming.

2018: Longest Bull Market in History (it will be on Wednesday).

"Unless the stock market drops significantly by the end of trading Wednesday, the bull market that started March 2009 will have lasted nine years, five months and 13 days. The long rally has added trillions of dollars to household wealth and boosted the economy."
    Place your bets folks! All that imaginary banker book entry money is about to start going back to where it came from.

9 years 5 months and 13 days since S&P500 at '666'. Gee, I wonder how long it's been since the -777 day? Can anybody tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Place your bets folks! All that imaginary banker book entry money is about to start going back to where it came from.

9 years 5 months and 13 days since S&P500 at '666'. Gee, I wonder how long it's been since the -777 day? Can anybody tell me?
    Eventually you will be right and the market will go down. Nothing goes up forever. But it does go up far more than it goes down. So think S&P500 will lose 2200 points from where it is now (77%) so it can hit your magic "666"?

Eventually you will be right and the market will go down. Nothing goes up forever. But it does go up far more than it goes down. So think S&P500 will lose 2200 points from where it is now (77%) so it can hit your magic "666"?
    Man, I hope it's not all scripted by, like, numbers in the bible and dates and stuff.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-22-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Gold has been pretty consistent for a long time ( 1100 - 1375.00 ) , all a person had to do was buy about every time it drops a 100.00 or more

I am not that smart. I like things that are super obvious and not just obvious in hindsight.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-22-2018 at 02:50 PM.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

So do you have any favorite gold plays you'd recommend looking into?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So do you have any favorite gold plays you'd recommend looking into?

My hold time is pretty short. So I am the wrong person to ask. But since you did ask...

USAS in the low 2s high 1s might be worth a look. https://www.americassilvercorp.com/s...1/2018q2fs.pdf

Trades right at book value. Their primary business was silver but mining silver is unprofitable at these prices. The company figured out how to survive by focusing on lead and zinc production and if silver prices ever recover they will be in position to take advantage. Silver is at 2006 levels right now. Seems at least possible Silver could trade up over the next few years.

This company could be dead money for a year and could easily get cut in half. But could also trade up to 4.5-5 if mining stocks catch fire. It is a real company which distinguishes itself from almost all penny stocks and especially junior miners.. It will probably take a while for things to play out.

If you're a bearish sort that plays the markets, I advise checking out SPX puts with end of November expiry (or longer if you can afford the time premium). Avoid November 16 expiry, only after.