Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 3,061 to 3,076 of 3076

Thread: Market Crash Looming

Five days to May and the Dow down 393 .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bump.

No need to list all the reasons why. DB looking reallllllly perilous, especially while Italian bonds go parabolic. DAX closed at 12,666.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-29-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

I would expect the market to continue with stagnation the remainder of the year .

Dow basically same as it was when the tax cuts were signed. Just look at how much they are boosting things!
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

Half the crap I write here is just to entertain myself.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dow futures down 400 pts as of 3:30am.

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

implied open -365 and moving quickly as of 4:55am. active market today!!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    implied open -365 and moving quickly as of 4:55am. active market today!!
    Investors worried that tariff wars are getting more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Investors worried that tariff wars are getting more serious.
    Or it could be you just had a super overbought market that needed a rest. Markets that go straight up have pull backs. It's what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Or it could be you just had a super overbought market that needed a rest. Markets that go straight up have pull backs. It's what they do.
    It has been pretty flat for several months. It is currently about where it started the year at.

It has been pretty flat for several months. It is currently about where it started the year at.

The Nasdaq got ahead of itself a little bit over the last month. Plus the market was super frothy going into yesterday that isn't fully reflected in the the Dow or SPY.

Take a look at IQ, HUYA, NEW, CVNA, DBX to see what I am referring to.

It's the deep state doing it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

When the Fed completely shuts off the PPT (looks to finally be starting imo), it'll get interesting in a hurry. Expect lots of "Due to extreme activity, brokerage XXXXXX web access is unavailable. We apologize. Have a nice day." messages.

Just look at the absolutely ridiculous valuation of Tesla (though Tesla is merely a conduit to funnel money to SpaceX and Boring Co.) to estimate how much fake digital currency the PPT/ESF has pumped into the markets. Tesla is probably fair valued around $75-100/share, if that much.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-25-2018 at 01:01 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think TPTB will try to keep the center holding until a September or October surprise crash to affect the mid terms. It really depends on how important to the globalists it is to stop Trump immediately with a change in balance in Congress, or if they would rather keep their powder dry until 2020. Perhaps a mini crash this fall, then a mini recovery and the bottom falls out in 2020.

I'm fairly neutral on Trump, but I do think he is mucking up the NWO plans, for which I am grateful.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

I know stories like this are a dime a dozen.

https://banyanhill.com/exclusives/70...arns/?z=977298
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Nothing will happen until Sept/October my guess.Could be a crash around then.