Thread: Who will match me?

Who will match me?

I will give $500 if someone else will match?
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish I could step up for that much. Anybody up to this challenge?
    "History has tried hard to teach us that we can't have good government under politicians. Now, to go and stick one at the very head of the government couldn't be wise." - Mark Twain

Twitter - @kevinmckenz
    Blog - Never Say Nothing

RPH posted on another forum he gave $100, with that said I am matching his contribution. Whose next?

Your contribution of $100.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
    Kokesh for Congress Staff

Confirmation code:
    P04YGQBKCTKZ
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

.--Benjamin Franklin

words fail me for such support. We have a LOT of thank you notes to put out

1.5 hrs $4400 to go

(edit - make that $4200 )
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

anyone else?

how far are we from reaching the goal RPH?

.--Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by lx43 View Post
    anyone else?

We should have someone from the phones making a $100 donation for a match. Waiting for confirmation...

under $4k for sure. Still working the phones...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Confirmatino?

.--Benjamin Franklin

Confirmatino?
    It is an IVAW member, who can't find his ATM card and is talking about mailing a check ...

~ C.Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well that will not count on this quarters filing.

.--Benjamin Franklin

Well that will not count on this quarters filing.
    When is the absolute last time I can make a donation for this quater?

anyone else?

I'm in - see this post.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=212843
    Disclaimer
    Nothing I post is the official stance of the US Air Force. I am speaking as an individual under my first amendment rights.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!
    Ron Paul

I think 20 more minutes is all you have.

.--Benjamin Franklin

AFMATT I matched you.

.--Benjamin Franklin

I think 20 more minutes is all you have.
    The following was just posted on Adam's facebook 2 minutes ago.

We're a mere $2,468 from the big goal with 23m to go! Let's make it happen! kokeshforcongress.com & check out the buzz at ronpaulforums.com
    Disclaimer
    Nothing I post is the official stance of the US Air Force. I am speaking as an individual under my first amendment rights.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!
    Ron Paul

It will be ashamed if he missed by that little amount

.--Benjamin Franklin

I just donated $15. Every little bit counts! Let's do this!
    Republican Precinct Committeeman, Arizona LD21.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It will be ashamed if he missed by that little amount
    Me too - just donated another $100, would appreciate it if you would match it.

Dear Matt,

Your contribution of $100.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
    Kokesh for Congress Staff

Confirmation code:
    GLZQHB1SB82U
    Disclaimer

Ron Paul