Thread: Another chilling video from Pittsburgh

Another chilling video from Pittsburgh

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not okay with that. I'm a father and I don't really want the government goon squad looking like they're about to start butchering people with high-tech weapons in a regular American city.

I think the cops are too slow, mentally, to see it from a regular American's perspective. Well, we have to let people know that this is absolutely unacceptable. There is not riotous behavior occurring in any of the clips I see.

They look like they're trying to convey the intimidation of the Galactic Empire. Are the people running our policy the most paranoid, sick $#@!ers to have ever walked the Earth? Hey, love the Spanish, though. Gotta be PC, even when massing to psychologically butcher the populace.

"I hereby declare this to be an unlawful assembly."

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    God I hate that voice, just sound so Orwellian.
    Isn't that their point?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
    I'm not okay with that. I'm a father and I don't really want the government goon squad looking like they're about to start butchering people with high-tech weapons in a regular American city.

I think the cops are too slow, mentally, to see it from a regular American's perspective. Well, we have to let people know that this is absolutely unacceptable. There is not riotous behavior occurring in any of the clips I see.

They look like they're trying to convey the intimidation of the Galactic Empire. Are the people running our policy the most paranoid, sick $#@!ers to have ever walked the Earth? Hey, love the Spanish, though. Gotta be PC, even when massing to psychologically butcher the populace.
    Your Galactic Empire comment makes the point rather succinctly, I believe. It reminds me of the uncanny valley: The fact that Darth Vader isn't present in the video makes me feel like something is conspicuously absent.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Ugh...

Did ED-209 make an appearance?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    3:05 camo pants?
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by justinc.1089 View Post
    3:05 camo pants?
    I noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    "I hereby declare this to be an unlawful assembly."

Disgusting.
    Iran police were saying the same thing. Strange how that got days of coverage in the press and the G20 has about 6 minutes on CNN.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheDirt View Post
    I noticed that too.
    That makes you wonder if that video with the guy being thrown in the car by military people wasn't fake after all. I just find it odd to happen to wear camo pants to a protest, and also happen to be filming.

But who knows, maybe it was someone in the military with some sense that didn't want to be there really, and was supposed to be filming the crowd or something and snuck the footage on youtube.

Or most likely just a retard wearing camo pants at a protest lol.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

CHeck in the thread I posted that has that video, I give a lot of reasons and evidence why I don't believe it is fake.

Also from what reports have been going on for weeks. The area is SWARMING with cameras. So its not that surprising that someone caught it on tape.

Yeah I don't think its fake either, that was why I said the cameraman was probably just a retard that wears camo pants to a protest lol. I think thats kind of like holding a sign saying "arrest me you fat pigs" lol.

- Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.