Thread: Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu blasts Holocaust deniers as he holds aloft Auschwit

Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu blasts Holocaust deniers as he holds aloft Auschwit

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...lds_aloft.html

So is this guy retarded or something? The sheet he was holding up was clearly a map of Aushwitz. Everyone knows Aushwitz exists, but what does the existence of Aushwitz have to do with the Holocaust?

Here’s proof, Mahmoud! Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shows Nazi papers at UN detailing plans for Holocaust.

At the same podium where Iran's Holocaust-denier stood the day before, Israel's prime minister held up the minutes of the Nazi meeting where the "final solution to the Jewish question" was agreed upon.

Then Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spread out the construction plans for the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camps signed by Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler.
    Netanyahu turned to his audience at the United Nations General Assembly and asked: "Is this a lie? This June, President Obama visited the Buchenwald concentration camp. Did President Obama pay tribute to a lie?

"And what of the Auschwitz survivors whose arms still bear the tattooed numbers branded on them by the Nazis? Are those tattoos a lie?"

Netanyahu provided a dramatic rebuttal to the "systematic assault on the truth" launched by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called the Holocaust a myth.

The Israeli prime minister said the Iranian fanatic threatened to scuttle the UN's mission to promote peace and security.

Netanyahu commended delegations from the U.S. and other nations that walked out on Ahmadinejad's disjointed address Wednesday night calling Israel and the U.S. "warmongers."

"To those who gave this Holocaust-denier a hearing, I say on behalf of my people, the Jewish people, and decent people everywhere: Have you no shame? Have you no decency?

"What a disgrace! What a mockery of the charter of the United Nations! Perhaps, some of you think that this man and his odious regime threaten only the Jews.

"History has shown us time and again, that what starts with attacks on the Jews eventually ends up engulfing many others."

Yes, because the Iranians are going to take over the world and kill all jews, christians, pagans, etc.. just because they oppose Zionism. Yeah, right.

And perhaps this Israeli President could try showing us some facts the holocaust happened rather than resorting to emotionalist "Bawww, have you no shame? Palestine belongs to us. Wahhh" Perhaps he could explain to us why there were stories from Holcaust survivors and Allied leaders of lampshades made out of jewish skin, mattresses made out of jew-hair, nazi shrunken heads, etc.. that were easily debunked by holocaust experts? Why do these holocaust survivors still promote these lies despite the fact even Holocaust historians admit they are false?

Www.OneThirdofTheHolocaust.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lolz@Hologcaust deniers. Slavery didn't exist either, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    I doubt anyone actually denies the holocaust ever happened. They just deny that jews were the only group persecuted. The nazis put athiest, small government types, rebels etc in the concentration camps. And while there was likely some degree of executions, most of the deaths were from diseases in the winter.

We put the japaneese in concentration camps in the US during wwII, the only difference is we had them in arizona, and the nazis had them in blistering cold germany.

Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    I doubt anyone actually denies the holocaust ever happened. They just deny that jews were the only group persecuted. The nazis put athiest, small government types, rebels etc in the concentration camps. And while there was likely some degree of executions, most of the deaths were from diseases in the winter.

We put the japaneese in concentration camps in the US during wwII, the only difference is we had them in arizona, and the nazis had them in blistering cold germany.
    There were other groups in it too - this is common knowledge. But the worst off were the Jews and it was way more systematic against them.

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Well, for one, this Israeli prime minister is throwing a public bitchfit about holocaust deniers, yet in most European countries holocaust deniers can't even express their opinions without going to jail. I can find no evidence stating 6 or 7 million Jews died in this holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Well, for one, this Israeli prime minister is throwing a public bitchfit about holocaust deniers, yet in most European countries holocaust deniers can't even express their opinions without going to jail. I can find no evidence stating 6 or 7 million Jews died in this holocaust.
    I know. We also can't say that we're fed up with immigration and other stuff. I don't agree with this stupid oversensitivity either. I have distant relatives who died in concentration camps. It's life. My parents lived in a country that was a concentration camp.