Thread: Can someone get the word out to the walkers: we need pics!

Can someone get the word out to the walkers: we need pics!

I'm sure there's someone with a camera *and* a wireless laptop out there. No way this crowd isn't tech savvy. If anyone has a contact they can get a hold of to spread the word that the grassroots needs photos to post ASAP that would be awesome. The sooner we have our hands on the medai the sooner we can get FRESH content out on the net !!
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just for a point of reference, attendence amounts are already being misrepresented!

http://www.boston.com/news/local/pol...hows_that.html

We need help holding them accountable for accurate reporting, and we need to get out to the outlets asap so we can excite them about the surge in support!

Im holding out and saying its a typo either they meant 1250 or 2500 but no way 250. I just called a few people they dont have pictures of the whole crowd.

this is so absurd of them

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Im holding out and saying its a typo either they meant 1250 or 2500 but no way 250. I just called a few people they dont have pictures of the whole crowd.
    gah, tell them to get the message out don't ask if they have the pics!

Heres a picture of a walker.......... although I have no idea why you would want one.

http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

Quote Originally Posted by quickmike View Post
    Heres a picture of a walker.......... although I have no idea why you would want one.

I'm just really into them.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    I'm just really into them.
    I've never heard of a walker fetish before...
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abobo View Post
    I've never heard of a walker fetish before...
    We're fairly new.

The page is down,make sure people call and be nice

if we had a million for everytime ,it seems media makes a mistake on Ron paul storys we wouldnt have to raise any money.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    if we had a million for everytime ,it seems media makes a mistake on Ron paul storys we wouldnt have to raise any money.
    they need to be fired

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    they need to be fired
    It's coming. We're giving them a chance to do what is right first though.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    gah, tell them to get the message out don't ask if they have the pics!

That was stupid. They should have someone there capturing every one of his speeches and getting shots of the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That was stupid. They should have someone there capturing every one of his speeches and getting shots of the audience.
    What was stupid? Asking people to ask people to ask people who has pics and a net connection to get them to the online community asap so we can get to work spreading the information? Or you mean the fact that we don't have them yet.

I agree and take it a step further.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I believe the campaign needs to get comprehensive footage/pics of the crowds. If the media wants to keep making "errors" then the campaign might just want to point this out at some point. Regardless if that would be a use for pics/movies, the documentation needs to happen.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.