Thread: Rand is the man

Rand is the man

http://www.boston.com/news/local/pol...hows_that.html

While introducing his father, Rand Paul, a Kentucky physician, pretended to take a phone call.

"Oh Rudy Giuliani how are you," Paul joked. "Oh what's that? You don't have any members of your family who want to campaign for you and you want to borrow ours?"
    Buy a house from me www.jg.remax.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was really funny. He also went on to joke about how Rudy had no volunteers willing to go door to door for him and asked if we would help Rudy out!

edit: Ron Paul later joked "maybe we should thank Al Gore" for inventing the internet! lololol
    Last edited by ItsTime; 09-29-2007 at 02:30 PM.

this is why we are going to win, ron paul supporters will goto the primaries, stupid ass suporters of rudy or romney will stay at home and watch american idol or whatever stupid ass show is on tuesday night

Were there really only 250 people there? That's still a pretty good number of people, but for an event this big, I expected more than that. Does anyone have any information about today's event in NH?

Quote Originally Posted by amberj View Post
    Were there really only 250 people there? That's still a pretty good number of people, but for an event this big, I expected more than that. Does anyone have any information about today's event in NH?
    250? Maybe for th WALK but there was WAY MORE than 1000 people there is my guess. That reporter has the numbers way wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by amberj View Post
    someonelse posted pics and said 2000 people
    Buy a house from me www.jg.remax.com

Hell yeah Randy, we need a firebrand in the Paul family to go on the attack.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by remaxjon View Post
    someonelse posted pics and said 2000 people
    ya I have some pics there were A LOT of people, I am bad at guessing a count.

way more than 250 I would agree there could have been about 2000

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rand for VP.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Hell yeah Randy, we need a firebrand in the Paul family to go on the attack.
    We will also need a president after Ron Paul's term(s)
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    250? Maybe for th WALK but there was WAY MORE than 1000 people there is my guess. That reporter has the numbers way wrong!
    I agree

Some were saying 2000
    Come see my website
    www.tingomedia.com

the straw poll was at the same park. There was about 200 people there for that. There was at least 10 time that there today.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    the straw poll was at the same park. There was about 200 people there for that. There was at least 10 time that there today.
    how about we correct them?

Here's how things looked in 2007 before i joined the forums here.
    "Rand is the man." This slogan applies even better today in 2015!