Thread: Wyoming Grassroots Supporters Are GREAT!

Wyoming Grassroots Supporters Are GREAT!

Google news just led me to the following passage in an article about the Wyoming forums today:

Although he's not attending today's forum, the supporters of Texas Rep. Ron Paul arrived earlier and got prime real estate for their table in the lobby. Across from them, is a table for Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who won't be attending the forum either.
    Great work WYOMING RP SUPPORTERS!

Grassroots in action.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbachtung View Post
    Google news just led me to the following passage in an article about the Wyoming forums today:

Great work WYOMING RP SUPPORTERS!

Grassroots in action.
    Thanks

I organize the Casper, Wyoming for Ron Paul Meetup group and we had about 10 members attend the Casper forums despite Paul's absence.

I will say, people were disappointed that Ron Paul (or his representatives) committed him to the Wyoming forums and then bailed out due to the family walk, but it's all good, we'll get him to Wyoming some other time.

This was the group's first Meetup, so hopefully we can find someone local to take it over and get things going in Casper.

Way to go, skiingff!!

Are you sure that he was COMMITTED to the WY thing? The NH walk has been scheduled for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Syren123 View Post
    Way to go, skiingff!!

Are you sure that he was COMMITTED to the WY thing? The NH walk has been scheduled for months.
    According to a few different news articles and the Wyoming GOP, yes. One of the news articles is here:
    http://www.casperstartribune.net/art...550082a7ce.txt

I'm thinking.. Ron Paul should have went there, maybe? And his son could have orchestrated the NH walk

With Wyoming moving their primary date to January 5th, that state is crucial (behind NH & IA of course). We really need to get Wyoming organized! The #1 obstacle for RP winning will be whether people feel like he can win. Winning or getting close 2nd's in those early states is the only strategy that will work.

So, my question is, how can we help Wyoming? It's a tough nut to crack because they are a very rural state with widely dispersed population (hence the late start with Meetups).