Thread: THE AUTISM PLAGUE: DEPOPULATION EXPERIMENT SUCCESS OR FAILURE? -- BY J.E. Ante

THE AUTISM PLAGUE: DEPOPULATION EXPERIMENT SUCCESS OR FAILURE? -- BY J.E. Ante

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?
    note_id=125545433259... Read More

THE AUTISM PLAGUE: DEPOPULATION EXPERIMENT SUCCESS OR FAILURE? -- BY J.E. Ante
    Mon at 3:33am

The modern day autism plague of 1 in 100 children is blamed by doctors and medical experts on unknown causes and some say just better diagnosis of this disease. But the real cause is the on-going rainbow experiments by the depopulation movement of the world.

These depopulation experiments of many toxins and methods to weaken the population and slow and reverse population growth have alarmed the general public who now have many friends and neighbors or family members burdened with autistic children who can not function in society.

The earlier experiments with vaccine induced autism resulted in only mild symptoms of autism and mild brain damage to the socialization centers of the brain. But the modern day vaccination programs have accumulated to severely damage a child's brain from repeated vaccinations which cross the blood-brain barrier when they are ill. These on-going child experiments have now endangered the main depopulation objectives by alarming the public.

These experiments by the modern day depopulation movement have begun to backfire as parents have banded together to question the modern use of all vaccines and modern drugs on their children. This has begun to harm the mandatory vaccination programs of the world which are the main planned depopulation tools of the depopulation movement. And so the autistic rate of children will likely be reduced sharply in future years as the depopulation movement reduces the harm of these experiments on children to lessen the alarm the public will have over the mandatory flu vaccine programs to come.

The world media has successfully conditioned the world to accept most any vaccinations which the medical community can manufacture and publicize as good for them. One exception is much of Africa which has already been largely depopulated by the Aids genocide introduced there in the late 1970s by UN vaccination programs. This mass genocide of the blacks of Africa and to a lesser extent the homosexuals of the world has proven the technology of genetic engineering of super viruses that activate the cancer bacteria in the body that produce the AIDS symptoms. The fine tuning of the super viruses to depopulate the world through the mass mandatory flu vaccinations is the next grand genocide planned.

First the world must be primed and conditioned to accept that there is a great threat from a super flu virus. Greater and greater media attention and greater and greater lethal flu viruses will be released to create the desired effect. As more people die of these new genetically engineered super viruses then more and more people will cry out for a vaccine cure to protect them from the very people who are killing them. It is the perfect crime of genocide of the depopulation movement and it is highly profitable for the drug companies that produce them.

There are two main branches of the depopulation movement. The West is made up of a few thousand highly placed Americans, French, and Russian scientists, military, and politicians. And the East is made up of the Chinese and Asians human genetic engineers with little known about them. In the future a hundred years from now the Chinese seem to have won the genetic engineering wars as they are the main ethic population that inhabits the Earth. It is believed that their genetic engineering programs might have been used to protect their populations from the depopulation movement going on in the West. As the West was allowed to depopulate themselves like lemmings jumping from a cliff to their doom the East simply moved into the vacuum created by this mass modern day madness of the depopulation movement.

The main engine of the depopulation movement in the West seems to be great fears and madness created by excess sugar consumption which creates severe niacin deficiency in the body. This modern day opium trade of sugar in the West has caused leaders to seek depopulation as a solution to their society's many problems even though their population densities are much smaller than in the East. The Chinese faction has substituted stevia a natural plant substitute for sugar in their countries as a means to combat this modern day madness in their populations from occurring.

Vaccines are totally unnatural and were little known or utilized in the world until the 1950s when the modern depopulation movement was born and became active. Our bodies are naturally inoculated each day against new germs by our tonsils which filter the air constantly and make antibodies from the small infections allowed in our tonsils. The modern drugs companies have used modern media to create the untrue perception that vaccines are needed by the body to avoid modern day diseases. But this is a total myth created to sell their vaccines to the general public so that the depopulation movement can go forth and achieve their objectives.

To stop this modern day madness of the depopulation movement in the West all vaccinations must be ended and banned as unnatural, counterproductive, and a tool of genocide by the modern day depopulation movement. Measures must be implemented to reduce sugar intake dramatically and natural sweeteners substituted such as stevia which until recently has been banned from widespread use in the West. And foods and populations must be fortified with niacin amide and possibly other forms of niacin to end the mass paranoia and fear created by this near universal vitamin deficiency in the West. -- J.E. Ante

VACCINES: THE GENOCIDE OF CHOICE
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=113474523259
    VACCINES: THE GENOCIDE OF CHOICE by J.E. Ante
    Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 5:24pm

I have always wondered if there was a major medical conspiracy against America or other countries of the world especially since WWII ended. There have been so many major medical disasters of foods, drugs, chemicals, and vaccines over the past 60 years it seems impossible they could all be just coincidences.

After WWII ended America virtually kidnapped several thousand of the major chemical and biological scientists of Germany. Much of the German research of chemical and biological weapons were also transferred to America at that time. And even before WWII Hitler sent several thousand Germans to America to influence America's opinion to stay out of the war and to avoid helping Great Britain against the Germans. These Germans were instructed to get jobs in the media, newspapers, government, and sciences to spy on America and influence decisions during WWII in Germany's favor.

Then upon loosing the war America kidnaps several thousand more high ranking German scientists to work in America. Many of these scientists were influential German Nazi Party members who lived through the war years of saturation bombing and saw many of their friends, family, neighbors, sons, and daughters, mothers and fathers killed by bombs and live fire. And then we kidnap these men and their families and says they must now come and work for America (their former enemy) in our most highly sensitive and important industries of chemicals, foods, drugs, and nuclear research.

Hiltler in his writings always stated that the real war to conquer the world was going to be with America because so many of the strongest German ethnic stock immigrated to America. And it is known that Hitler had many chemical and biological weapons that he never used during WWII. Maybe these thousands of German scientists have kept the war going all these years by developing foods, chemicals, and drugs that are harmful to Americans.

Science is now so specialized that only a handful of the top people understand much of the cutting edge science of their specific fields. And it would be fairly easy to develop drugs and chemical that are harmful to Americans and no one would be much the wiser.

Vaccines would be the one specific area I would concentrate upon if I were a long term undercover scientist or drug company executive interested in harming a nation. It would be relatively easy of get your people concentrated in the research and development of vaccines and drugs in your company or departments. Then it would be just a matter of going slowly and making low level or long term toxins that would not be noticed or diagnosed for years until after they are given when it would be too late.

Vaccines are the perfect vehicle for harm because they bypass the bodies nature defenses and are injected directly into the bloodstream. Modern injections of vaccines today is the most idiotic and harmful practices of medicine because of this and no studies are ever done to try and determine their harmful effects past curing whatever ailment they are given to cure. Obviously if you are a drug maker or vaccine maker you do not want to fund a study that may put you out of business. And so no studies are ever done or if done any harmful findings are suppressed or trivialized in the press for many years. So you see the total madness of the current business practice of vaccines and drugs for profit. They are perfect as a vehicle for great abuse and great harm to a nation.

So as a master saboteur the vaccine or drug products will have a built in safety shield of silence, little or no research, and little scientific understanding of only elite scientists. This will keep me in business harming the country of my choice for generations to come. And the high technical knowledge to understand my science and its true nature will be in the hands of only a few which are of course my own people.

All of these scenarios apply equally well to an honest drug maker or vaccine maker. He may just seek to stay in business even though he knows his vaccine or drug is harmful. He needs to work and feed his family as do all of his employees. So a little harm to many customers will keep him and many others employed and prosperous in his company for many years. Such is the madness of making drugs and vaccines for profit. The possibility for corruption or sabotage is great and little can be done to stop it because no one will ever research their own products out of existence. But rather they will do just the opposite and try to cover up any negative results.

Continuing my career as saboteur as a vaccine maker I would manufacture a crisis in the press and magnify if out of proportion and tell government officials that only my drug or vaccine will work but everyone must take it for it to be successful so it must be mandatory and full compliance. Then a great harm could be done upon the entire country all at once and then I would disappear with my other enemy scientists to my mother country before the harm is discovered if it truly ever is discovered.

There is also what I call the "Government Survival Plans" of the major country governments, businessmen, scientists, and military. One day our government foresees that the world will face some great disaster and foods and resources will become scarce. Might our leaders and military men not have a few vaccines already developed to give to the masses of people that need to be eliminated so that the governments, military, and scientists might survive. I am quite sure this has already been done and taxpayers have funded these programs for their country under other benevolent sounding names. They will be slow or quick or a mixture of several things controlled by some government or military official at the right time. But mandatory vaccines would be the ideal weapon of choice. And of course it will be humanely done for the good of all.

It is of course for the good of humanity that some of its best survive whatever calamity befalls it someday. It must be done this way because there is just too much difficulty in amassing great quantities of ammunition to defend yourselves from the excluded hoard of peoples who might want into your government mountain fortresses.

This is the general "Government's and Military Man's Survivalist Plan" in the case of great disasters. They do not think as in a bunker full of survival gear and supplies like the local individual survivalist. They think kill everyone else so the few might survive and even if we are wrong about the disaster what the heck the world was overpopulated anyway wasn't it. And maybe we should develop one more vaccine that we can give to all of our own people. But this vaccine we will be able to activate in many ways to kill or control the peoples if they rebel against us. They can work for us as long as there is food and then we can kill them humanely if they become sickly or unneeded. So support your local government controlled genocide programs today so humanity might survive the latest coming disasters. And Opps, if we were wrong and the asteroid missed the Earth that first time and we killed 6 billion people needlessly. Kind of makes you want to run for government office doesn't it?

Vaccines in my view are totally harmful and totally worthless by every measure of modern health care and science. Negative results are suppressed or trivialized and natural means of disease control which are highly effective are little known and utilized. Alternative healthcare providers who utilize these past and current methods of natural immunity building and disease control techniques must be more vocal in speaking out against the medical monopoly in America.

Early vaccines worked for small pox because they worked with the body not against it. Early monks or doctors simply scratched the pus of small pox victims into the skin to give a man a small dose of the disease and the body would have ample time to react and make antibodies to kill it naturally. This is also how our tonsils work by sampling the air for new toxins and germs daily and giving the body a small dose of it so it can build a defense to to new germs. But instead of allowing this natural process tonsils are often removed as "infectious" and this natural childhood process of natural inoculations in man is removed for a lifetime.

A man's appendix is another natural defense used by friendly bacteria to hide and survive when it is poisoned by some spoiled food or toxin which a man might eat. Then when a man purges the spoiled foods the good bacteria can recolonize the intestines much faster than the harmful bacteria and all is well.

Complementary medicine with natural therapies of alternative medicine both prevent diseases far better and completely and does no harm. This complementary medicine is a combination of best of traditional medicine and best of alternative medicines that have been used for centuries. But the current "Drug Therapy Medicine" doctors are hostage to today which has hijacked medicine in America are dead end therapies sponsored by the drug companies who have their own welfare and profits placed above the peoples welfare. -- J.E. Ante

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha! Asperger's is autism now. Before it wasn't even a 'syndrome'--it was just absent-minded professors and/or socially awkward scientists. This is what the liberals call 'better diagnosis of the disease' and I call 'idiotic unnecessary stigmatization designed to discourage future generations from listening to the intelligent'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You don't die from autism. Why would people who supposedly want to kill off a bunch of people (doing so magically while leaving no evidence, and surprisingly few bodies in their wake) want to create a disease that, rather than killing off the population, merely creates additional burdens for the medical system while continuing the drain of resources they are supposedly concerned about?

Logic. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    You don't die from autism. Why would people who supposedly want to kill off a bunch of people (doing so magically while leaving no evidence, and surprisingly few bodies in their wake) want to create a disease that, rather than killing off the population, merely creates additional burdens for the medical system while continuing the drain of resources they are supposedly concerned about?

Logic. Use it.
    And maybe we should develop one more vaccine that we can give to all of our own people. But this vaccine we will be able to activate in many ways to kill or control the peoples if they rebel against us. They can work for us as long as there is food and then we can kill them humanely if they become sickly or unneeded.
    it basically makes the population weak and easy to control, then simply pulling 1 plug or food shortage would render these people very likely to fall victim to death..Think of it as disarming the people, except without weapons, rather of their mental abilities to support themselves.

Logic. Use it.
    Chew on this for a bit, maybe you can figure it out for yourself if you can tear yourself away from defending the drug companies.

Infertility linked to autism risk

Couples with fertility problems are three times more likely to have a child with serious conditions like autism and cerebral palsy, research suggests.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6086824.stm

Clue...unintended consequences but the end justifies the means in their minds. Kind of like accidently killing millions of innocent men, woman, and children during a war with bombs. Do you really think they care Mosley? Billions of dead innocent people over the centuries say no...they don't really care. Time to grow up Mosley. They do not care if you die and it's sickening to watch you run into every vacination thread, etc., defending the same people who would rather see you dead.
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 09-10-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Unhappy

Logic. Use it.

Maybe because I have a family member(nephew) who has autism I feel a bit more paranoid about the vaccine program.

When my own children were infants when it was so called time for them to get their shots I was asked to sign a form that basically said that the vaccine was considered safe but if my child had any disabling side effect that I would not hold the clinic responsible. I refused to sign it and went straight to the library to study up on why they would have me sign this before allowing my child to be vaccinated. The clinic in question assured me that signing the form was just a formality and nothing to be concerned about.

I found so many books on the subject of vaccine that I was simply amazed! Hardly any of the books had anything at all good to say about vaccine. I called several of my friends in the medical profession to ask what they thought of vaccines all of them relayed horror stories of normal children basically turning into vegetables after having been vaccinated and that many doctors and other health care professionals did not have their children vaccinated. So I decided it would be best to not vaccinate my children.

I begged all my other siblings not to allow their children to be vaccinated of course they labeled me paranoid until that is when my youngest nephew went in to be vaccinated and he screamed this high pitched scream as soon as the vaccine went into his body and all the way home and cried for at least 6 months solid after wards. He lost weight and started loosing control of his muscles, speech, motor control, could no longer sit up, stand, talk. We have many before and after pictures that do not even look like the same child.

Several of my other nieces and nephews have various other neurological problems such as epilepsy and disorders of the myalin sheaths of the nerves. My children are the only ones who do not have any of these problems. I remember getting vaccine when I was a child and that I always felt yucky. Once after I got a shot in the rear when I was going to enter jr. high the site swelled and hurt for months making it difficult to walk. That part of my body still has problems today and I am always in pain from it. All my siblings and myself have learning disabilities. I think the vaccines we took have something to do with it. My mom and dad neither one had these types of problems the biggest connection is the vaccine I think.

I don't know if tptb are trying to kill but it could be they are trying to make a more complacent human. Maybe a human that could be trained to preform only one task and not be bored or rebellious.