View Poll Results: Have you watched the entire documentary? "The Spy Factory"

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have watched it.

9 21.43%
  • No, I have NOT watched it.

33 78.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen this documentary? <The Spy Factory> (NSA & 9/11) - (Done by PBS)

Exclamation Have you seen this documentary? <The Spy Factory> (NSA & 9/11) - (Done by PBS)

This is a great documentary that explores the role of the NSA in America with a strong focus on the NSA's actions in regard to 9/11.

This is the documentary that has actual testimony from the FBI agent that had been contracted out to the NSA who had been following the hijackers.

The FBI agent speaks about how he was ORDERED TO STAND DOWN when he wished to alert his superiors.

The full documentary can be watched on PBS's website here
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/program.html

or

Downloaded via torrent here

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4711...BHDTV%5D_Ekolb

>>PREVIEW CLIP<<
    YouTube - NOVA | The Spy Factory | PBS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One of my goals in life is to convince as many NSA, FBI, CIA, and international intelligence agents of the truth, that they are working for a criminal network that is destroying humanity. Hopefully they will continue to work on the inside and secretly attempt to expose the system and obstruct evil conspiracies if and when they have the opportunity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One of my goals in life is to convince as many NSA, FBI, CIA, and international intelligence agents of the truth, that they are working for a criminal network that is destroying humanity. Hopefully they will continue to work on the inside and secretly attempt to expose the system if and when they have the opportunity.
    The interview with the FBI agent in this documentary is powerful to say the least.

He speaks about how he gets to live every day knowing that he could have possibly prevented 9/11 if he had disobeyed orders.

Maybe he would have if he had been better informed?

Just watched it. Amazing stuff.... bump.
    "We took it in the shorts with Bush-Cheney, the Iraq War, and by sacrificing fiscal responsibility to hold power.”
    ~John Boehner, GOP Minority Leader

"Take out all this movement stuff. There is no movement.... Look, I know this probably sounds arrogant to say but I redefined the Republican Party." ~President George W. Bush to speechwriter

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

it gives new meaning to 9/11 truth assuming that one cia agent that cozys up to beck is telling the truth in his interview portions.

coinkydink? think not.

The CIA operatives in NSA won't let them notify the FBI that the terrorists are coming!?

The NSA's whole system mysteriously goes down for several days!?

Read "Legacy of Ashes" and tell me with a straight face that 9/11 was not a CIA job!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro232 View Post
    The CIA operatives in NSA won't let them notify the FBI that the terrorists are coming!?

The NSA's whole system mysteriously goes down for several days!?

Read "Legacy of Ashes" and tell me with a straight face that 9/11 was not a CIA job!
    In an effort to keep this thread out of the hot topics subforum let's keep the discussion related purely to the documentary and away from speculation.

i like how it relys on facts, data and interviews and does not make conclusions... it does clearly explain that we saw this operation coming a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by ENDG4M3 View Post
    i like how it relys on facts, data and interviews and does not make conclusions

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PBS has been doing a lot of good work lately. Can't wait to watch this.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Damnit CivilRadiant!

You keep on posting stuff for me to watch! You're eating up mah free time!

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Damnit CivilRadiant!

You keep on posting stuff for me to watch! You're eating up mah free time!
    It's worthwhile I promise

watched the video, was OK, i wonder how much of it is truthful.

From what I read missiles hit the WTC's, not planes
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    watched the video, was OK, i wonder how much of it is truthful.

From what I read missiles hit the WTC's, not planes
    Make sure you watch this,

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=207920

Quote Originally Posted by CivilRadiant View Post
    In an effort to keep this thread out of the hot topics subforum let's keep the discussion related purely to the documentary and away from speculation.
    +1776! Sometimes mods are so worried about perceptions that they move legitimate mainstream media information. Sad really.

Anyway, we've got to win the "war on the war on terrorism". As long as we allow the enemies of freedom to frame the question we loose. We can no longer afford to allow our fellow Americans to remain under the illusion that the government did everything it could to prevent 9/11 and were somehow blocked by the constitution. At the very least 9/11 and its aftermath represents a failure of government accountability. Blowback may be part of it to, but it's not the only nor the most important issue revolving around 9/11.

Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I watched it on NetFlix a few nights ago. It was ok, but I'm surprised a PBS documentary admitted as much about the Federal government's follies.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Ask LE.
    Josh, this is getting ridiculous. Useless flamewars about the civil war are allowed to rage on in the main board and yet information FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA gets moved to hot topics because some chicken littles get nervous! It's really time to have an open and honest discussion about the hot topics policy because right now it's not making much sense.

Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Ask LE.
    sent a PM to LE, no response yet.

~PM~

I would like to request that my thread for the PBS documentary called "The Spy Factory" that aired on national television many times and is completely mainstream be moved back from hot topics into the general politics forum.

This is no reason for this to be buried in hot topics.

I really feel this is an important and completely factual documentary that deserves to be in the most viewed forum for as many people to watch as possible.

FFS it's NOVA not Alex Jones...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2307001

No seeds. 8-(
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

OK after spinning for 15 min there is now 1 seed, but it's gonna take a WHILE. Still, very glad to be able to DL torrents.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    No seeds. 8-(
    You can watch it on PBS's website

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/program.html

just tested the PBS links and the quicktime streaming is working okay.

I like the torrents tho because you know that PBS can't ever remove any part of the documentary that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast