Thread: Salon Writer Notes Krugman’s Blind Spot

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paul Krugman is very consistent at being an idiot. He can prove nothing with his theories. In fact, the only thing he can prove is how meaningless and of what little worth a Nobel prize is.

Although, he has made his mark in my street slang. Example: "After eating this Activia I sure got to take a Krugman."
    "You ain't fooling nobody.........with the lights out!"

"Yet the story of economics over the past half century is, to a large degree, the story of a retreat from Keynesianism and a return to neoclassicism."

"Recent events have pretty decisively refuted the idea that recessions are an optimal response to fluctuations in the rate of technological progress; a more or less Keynesian view is the only plausible game in town."

"To some economists that will be a reason to cling to neoclassicism, despite its utter failure to make sense of the greatest economic crisis in three generations."

"Fiscal stimulus is the Keynesian answer to the kind of depression-type economic situation we’re currently in.

Such Keynesian thinking underlies the Obama administration’s economic policies"

There is no way he can be this stupid. Hes got to be doing it on purpose. This is the most blatant political propaganda piece I have ever read.