Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: "White folks are gonna rise up! And I'm gonna join them!" - Preacher David Manning

  1. #1

    Default "White folks are gonna rise up! And I'm gonna join them!" - Preacher David Manning

    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

    "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

    "I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    This was posted a long time ago. Halfbreed comment, not cool.

  4. #3

    Default

    I guess no white people live in the states he did not mention. xD

    It does feel weird to see a black guy talk about white people like that. Heck ANYONE talk about white people like that. (I am white)

    I don't agree with him of course. He says some crazy $#@!. It's not about the color of peoples skin. It's wrong vs. right.

  5. #4

    Default

    Honestly I think this guy is some kind of agent provocateur trying to incite a race war. Either that or he's some bat $#@! crazy black guy trying to incite a race war.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StudentForPaul08 View Post
    I guess no white people live in the states he did not mention. xD

    It does feel weird to see a black guy talk about white people like that. Heck ANYONE talk about white people like that. (I am white)

    I don't agree with him of course. He says some crazy $#@!. It's not about the color of peoples skin. It's wrong vs. right.
    Exactly, this kind of stuff reinforces the idea that this liberty movement is about race which of course is just ridiculous, yet SO many people actually believe that it is.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KAYA View Post
    Exactly, this kind of stuff reinforces the idea that this liberty movement is about race which of course is just ridiculous, yet SO many people actually believe that it is.
    You meant so many neocons believe that? You watch Fox a lot by any chance?

    Liberty movement is the most libertarian, non group think, non collectivist movement out there; it actually opposed elective violence against people of othe races based on bogus claims, revenge impulses, greed etc. You probably need to learn more libertarian mindset before buying neocon propaganda.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Star View Post
    You meant so many neocons believe that? You watch Fox a lot by any chance?

    Liberty movement is the most libertarian, non group think, non collectivist movement out there; it actually opposed elective violence against people of othe races based on bogus claims, revenge impulses, greed etc. You probably need to learn more libertarian mindset before buying neocon propaganda.
    What the hell are you talking about? Self-righteous much?

    If you haven't noticed just about anyone who questions our great leader Obama, attends a Tea Party, voices opposition to government run healthcare, believes in free markets and the constitution is being labeled racist.

    Are you denying that the race card being over played? Are you denying that the collectivist are using "racism" as a weapon to discredit the liberty movement?

    Or does every counter point begin with Fox News, neo-con, etc.?

    I don't know, maybe you just misunderstood what I was saying. If so I apologize.
    Last edited by KAYA; 09-05-2009 at 08:56 AM.

  9. #8

    Default

    I was just correcting your assertion above that "SO many people" equated Liberty movement to racism, only So many neocon freaks believe that, that's all.

    Ideals of liberty negate group think mindset by very definition.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Star View Post
    I was just correcting your assertion above that "SO many people" equated Liberty movement to racism, only So many neocon freaks believe that, that's all.

    Ideals of liberty negate group think mindset by very definition.
    I meant that SO many on the left are equating the liberty movement or those questioning the administration as being racist. This is happening now.

    Ideals of liberty should negate group think but the old trick of the collectivist is to categorize, divide, marginalize and demonize those who cry out for liberty and a significant portion of the masses believe it, that we are racist. A lot of them believe Ron Paul is racist. Currently racism is the stick being used by collectivist.

    For example:

    YouTube - Obviously MSNBC—Race-Card User Carlos Watson Says 'Socialist Is Becoming the New N-Word'
    YouTube - Chris Matthews Proclaims Criticizing Michelle Obama Having 26 Aides Is Racist

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eOs View Post
    Honestly I think this guy is some kind of agent provocateur trying to incite a race war. Either that or he's some bat $#@! crazy black guy trying to incite a race war.
    Yup, this motha fuka be on somebody's payroll.

    They're are doing anything they can now to start violence, hatred and chaos. It's all about turning us against ourselves, making us lose our humanity. That's essential for the next stage of the takedown of this country. But I don't see it working, they do not have this much control over the public.



Similar Threads

  1. LEO David Wright Gets 19.5 Years for "This is gonna hurt." Rape of 7 y/o
    By presence in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2016, 08:41 AM
  2. Pastor Manning: "white folk aint gonna take it no more" [video]
    By jdmyprez_deo_vindice in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 01:24 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 10:03 PM
  4. White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em
    By WarDog in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •