Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FOR LIBERTY Docum3ntary Is Finished!!! Whoooo!!!

FOR LIBERTY Docum3ntary Is Finished!!! Whoooo!!!

After working on this documentary for over a year, I am proud to announce it’s finished as of an hour ago! Tomorrow it ships off to the replicator and we’ll have copies in a few weeks. The main film and bonus sections total just shy of 4 hours of content. We want to thank those on the forum who helped us and contributed ideas and gave critiques and opinions of artwork, etc. As a whole it's better because of it.

I want to especially thank Bryan who worked behind the scenes with us critiquing sections as we finished them, offering insightful advice and things we hadn't thought of. He put a lot of hours into helping us and spent many an hour on conference calls. The film is better because of him

Also to Michael Maresco who went on the 10,000 mile roadtrip with us last year to shoot the interviews. Him being along was immensely helpful, and what a great time the three of us had talking shop for 3 weeks.

Main film - 115 mins

Bonus sections:
    Walk4Freedom extended director's cut
    Delivering the blimp flag to RP in DC
    Campaign finance with Brad Smith (this is fascinating)
    Iraq Veterans Against the War w/ Adam Kokesh
    R3volution truckstop
    Thomas Woods' "Lectures On Liberty" from the RP BBQ
    The High Tide CFL version (with optional subtitles for the hearing impaired)
    Making of The High Tide
    Restore the Republic w/ Gary Franchi
    The Philosophy Of Liberty
    Original teaser and trailer

Anyone interested can pre-order here (helps us pay for initial replication costs). We'll start shipping orders Sept 23rd.
    http://forlibertymovie.com/catalog

Several premieres are now scheduled. If you're near these locations please attend! Myself and my co-producer will be personally attending Philly and NYC, along with people who appear in the film. Party!
    http://forlibertymovie.com/screenings

What you’re looking at below is the one and only master disc that ships out tomorrow.

Last edited by AdamT; 09-02-2009 at 10:27 PM.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    congrats man!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Nice! Can't wait to see the premiere.

wow, that's fantastic!
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

Can't wait to see it. I'm so glad someone made something like this.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Sweet! Be sure to do a back-up. lol.

BTW- I'll be in Philly and NY.

Also- thanks for the note.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I'm really excited for the premier at the convention in a couple weeks. The convention itself is gonna rock, but this screening is going to be one of the biggest highlights of the weekend. Thanks for all the hard work!

I'm definitely going to be picking up a copy of this.
    "History has tried hard to teach us that we can't have good government under politicians. Now, to go and stick one at the very head of the government couldn't be wise." - Mark Twain

Twitter - @kevinmckenz
    Blog - Never Say Nothing

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Every YAL/Students for Liberty Chapter needs to host a screening at their school and/or at a local theater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And promote it with flyers, radio call ins, and newspaper ads.

This will give a re-birth and second wind boost, until RP gets back in the debates, and then $#@! will be off the hook...

Can't wait.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

I have been waiting for this for so long. Im so pumped!

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon."
    -Thomas Paine

"Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny"
    -Bob Marley

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Peace, love, and happiness.

Awesome, awesome. I can't wait to watch it

Congrats! Can't wait to see it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Will there be a PAL version?
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

Congrats!
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Will there be a PAL version?
    From what I understand the DVD will play in PAL players fine. We do other productions all the time that are shipped all over the world, including to PAL countries. VHS was always a problem, but ever since it switched to DVD about 9-10 years ago it's been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Several premieres are now scheduled.
    Is there any way to show this in all schools, after the Obama indoctrination?
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Huge congrats on completing a project of epic proportions...

Looking forward...

For Liberty

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

It won't make it through the mail. Memorex is good for nothing but coasters.

Great news ! Thanks Chris, Corey, and all for your fantastic dedication ! Mine is already preordered !

http://www.forlibertymovie.com/catalog/
    Last edited by raystone; 09-03-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Amazing, amazing
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...g%2C%20amazing

Worthy Threads:

I know, that's why I say it, lol

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    I know, that's why I say it, lol
    Tehehe just for the folks that don't.. or more for the reason that it's actually in urban dictionary.. haha

Worthy Threads:

this is me clapping for you.....awesome vid...cant wait for mine to arrive!

coolio.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

That woods speech in Galveston was awesome when I saw it. The special features look really great!

Can't wait to buy a copy.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

Will the documentary be made available for free online?
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by CasualApathy View Post
    Will the documentary be made available for free online?
    If we can ever get a director's acct.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast