Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Kentucky Update

Rand Paul Kentucky Update

We are off to kick ass at a town hall meeting in Bowling Green with one unit.

We also have a whole platoon heading to the State Fair in Louisville to set up a RAND PAUL BOOTH!

RandPaulsupporters never sleep or take any days off!

rEVOLution!
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope you do well.

The state fair, nice

follow Ventura's lead. Should work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Hope you do well.
    The State Fair lasts 8 days and we have troops ready to battle the whole time... Our BG unit will do a small strike and then head to the major battle.

Excellent news!!!!!!!!!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Maybe the Grayson people will be busy with his little announcing tour thing and they will forget about the state fair. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Maybe the Facin people will be busy with his little announcing tour thing and they will forget about the state fair. lol
    I'm sure he will be using a lot of resources to attempt to make his "tour" work.

Are there any radio stations broadcasting from the fair? Would be cool to have Rand and supporters say hello...
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm back from Congressman Brett Guthrie's so called "town hall." Almost everyone took a handout about Rand, many requested bumper stickers, and several took yard signs. I may have earned a few votes, but no doubt put Rand's name out there.

Here was my campaign assistant:

Blackberry pic (sorry)

There was one Rino butthead who proceeded to get smart with me, saying something to the extent of ... I was rude.. this isn't a Rand Paul Rally...

I gave him a look from one of my favorite Motley Crew songs and said, "it's a Rand Paul rally wherever I go old timer!"

Here he is (looks like Santa Claus):

anyone going to hit up the Alexandria Fair/Horse Show on August 30th? I've never been before but it sounds like it may be a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by amisspelledword View Post
    anyone going to hit up the Alexandria Fair/Horse Show on August 30th? I've never been before but it sounds like it may be a big deal
    Send an email to chris@randpaul2010.com and put fair in the title and I"ll make sure it gets to a strike unit.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Send an email to chris@randpaul2010.com and put fair in the title and I"ll make sure it gets to a strike unit.
    done!

i stipulated that i dont know how big of a deal this really is, because ive never been and im new to the area.

HOLY CRAP YALL ARE AWESOME! My brother was just at the Louisville state fair and took a picture of some Rand Paul stickers and stuff he saw and sent it to me. If I wasnt in NC at college, I would be down there campaigning!

Quote Originally Posted by JVParkour View Post
    HOLY CRAP YALL ARE AWESOME! My brother was just at the Louisville state fair and took a picture of some Rand Paul stickers and stuff he saw and sent it to me. If I wasnt in NC at college, I would be down there campaigning!
    Lets see those pics...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm very happy with the grassroots holding it down for us outta-staters. Keep the reports coming.

Pushing liberty at the state fair...

very nice .. wish I could have been there.

Your state fair is indoors?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Your state fair is indoors?
    It's big.. The booths are in the "Expo Center."

Quote Originally Posted by The Key Master View Post
    very nice .. wish I could have been there.
    We could have used you today in our strike unit in BG.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    We could have used you today in our strike unit in BG.
    I'll can be there monday, will probably have that database done by then. I'm sure there is more work to do, bring it on.

Now this right here is effective campaigning....damn a blimp when we have you guys!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    Now this right here is effective campaigning....damn a blimp when we have you guys!
    what dis guy saiz.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Put simply, today was huge! We've got the booth for 8 more days, so this operation has only just begun.

We handed out literature to probably a few thousand people, we signed a bunch on to the campaign, we gave out probably a hundred t-shirts in an hour (we are all out), a bunch of bumper stickers throughout the day and people seemed genuinely interested in what Rand stands for!

The only objections I saw were on the matter of health care! That's right: no Republicans arguing interventionism! They all seemed to mention how health insurance companies with the government in their pocket were causing so many problems. This was a wonderful opportunity to argue the free market approach and bring some new people on board! They agreed that neither side was offering a suitable solution, and from there it was easy to start suggesting free market alternatives. I made it a point of getting their email addresses so I could send them a few articles on the many ways we could improve the health care system without government intervention and I hope to bring some people from the opposite side of the spectrum on board.

I can't wait to go back early tomorrow morning and repeat. We are running out of supplies fast but I think we'll get by. If anyone's in the area and wants to help out, we could certainly use your help.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRSheets View Post
    Put simply, today was huge! We've got the booth for 8 more days, so this operation has only just begun.

We handed out literature to probably a few thousand people, we signed a bunch on to the campaign, we gave out probably a hundred t-shirts in an hour (we are all out), a bunch of bumper stickers throughout the day and people seemed genuinely interested in what Rand stands for!

The only objections I saw were on the matter of health care! That's right: no Republicans arguing interventionism! They all seemed to mention how health insurance companies with the government in their pocket were causing so many problems. This was a wonderful opportunity to argue the free market approach and bring some new people on board! They agreed that neither side was offering a suitable solution, and from there it was easy to start suggesting free market alternatives. I made it a point of getting their email addresses so I could send them a few articles on the many ways we could improve the health care system without government intervention and I hope to bring some people from the opposite side of the spectrum on board.

I can't wait to go back early tomorrow morning and repeat. We are running out of supplies fast but I think we'll get by. If anyone's in the area and wants to help out, we could certainly use your help.
    It is people like you that will win this country back!
    we owe you a great debt!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Inspiring, awesome

I can't even imagine how many people are at the fair... I attempted to get in yesterday and ended up getting to the gate 1.5 hours late!!! I had a county meeting to conduct, so I had to go home. But at our county meeting we had five new Rand supporters, one person newly registered "R" for Rand, and a bunch of signatures for Audit the Fed.

What's so cool is this is happening all over! It's in Bowling Green, Bardstown, Louisville... woohoo. Now is the time to push! Keep up the great work everyone!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Well tell us what you need and I bet we can get you stocked and ready to do more damage! Let's print up whatever the heck you need. By the way keep us updated on everything you do and the feedback you recieve, I love hearing whats happening on the front.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast