Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: Tom Woods "Lectures on Liberty" from 8/15 BBQ

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Video: Tom Woods "Lectures on Liberty" from 8/15 BBQ

My recordings:

BTW- youtube subscriptions are appreciated so I can apply to be a youtube "partner" and not have to break up long videos like this. Thanks!

YouTube - Tom Woods "Lectures on Liberty" - Part 1

YouTube - Tom Woods "Lectures on Liberty" - Part 2

YouTube - Tom Woods "Lectures on Liberty" - Part 3

YouTube - Tom Woods "Lectures on Liberty" - Part 4
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that was effen awesome!
    that guy is one of the greatest orators I've ever had the privilege to listen to.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I gotta show this to friends--they thought Napolitano's speech at the BBQ was great!

Thanks so much Bryan!

You never answer my questions, but I'll ask anyway. Would you be willing to upload this to dotsub.com so I can add subtitles? You don't have to break it into pieces. That site will take full length videos.

ETA: Woods is linking to this thread from Facebook.
    Last edited by angelatc; 08-19-2009 at 09:11 PM.

how about hosting a full length torrent so I can put it on DVDs for my friends?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    That would work too.

bump.

Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    donate to Rand.
    Watch these videos.
    donate to Rand again.
    rinse and repeat.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Thanks so much Bryan!

You never answer my questions, but I'll ask anyway. Would you be willing to upload this to dotsub.com so I can add subtitles? You don't have to break it into pieces. That site will take full length videos.

ETA: Woods is linking to this thread from Facebook.
    Sorry, I must have missed the question the first time. I'll do what I can that makes sense. This was a great speech but it's not getting many views right now.

At this quality it's about 2.2GB for 30 minutes. What size do you think would be a good target? I can't do MP4 so they are going to be bigger. I really need a major post-processing upgrade.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sorry, I must have missed the question the first time. I'll do what I can that makes sense. This was a great speech but it's not getting many views right now.

At this quality it's about 2.2GB for 30 minutes. What size do you think would be a good target? I can't do MP4 so they are going to be bigger. I really need a major post-processing upgrade.

I have high speed internet, so I don't mind the big files.
    but knowing that i'm putting the file to dvd, the better quality will look better on tv.
    of course, i'll go with whatever you want because you have the awesome video.
    Did you record this speech?
    if so- have you considered a career in cinematography or directing?

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I have high speed internet, so I don't mind the big files.
    but knowing that i'm putting the file to dvd, the better quality will look better on tv.
    of course, i'll go with whatever you want because you have the awesome video.
    Did you record this speech?
    Yes, I did record it. BTW- that second microphone on stage, the black one or the right, is mine. So the audio was good. Same goes for the Judge. They had the sound system screwed up for Lew and he took the primary mic in hand so it's not quite as good.

if so- have you considered a career in cinematography or directing?
    Thanks for that. I'm surprised to hear you say this on this simple video compared to some of my other compilations. I do certainly enjoy it to help spread this message but haven't look at anything beyond that. I have looked at joining a film meetup but haven't had time. This video is likely my favorite work, done in under 12 hours from the end of the rally:

YouTube - Houston Tax Day Tea Party

Thanks for that. I'm surprised to hear you say this on this simple video compared to some of my other compilations. I do certainly enjoy it to help spread this message but haven't look at anything beyond that. I have looked at joining a film meetup but haven't had time. This video is likely my favorite work, done in under 12 hours from the end of the rally:

YouTube - Houston Tax Day Tea Party
    Oh, I know.
    I said it because I have seen your videos all along. You even had one featured recently on national tv with the fake doctor.
    Keep that up, and you will have plenty material in "For Liberty, Part 2".

//

Amazing speech, he's incredibly talented

updates brian?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Loved it, never stop fighting.

“I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Oh, I know.
    I said it because I have seen your videos all along. You even had one featured recently on national tv with the fake doctor.
    Keep that up, and you will have plenty material in "For Liberty, Part 2".
    I've got the footage stacking up.

Otherwise- no updates. It's going to take a while since my post-processing system is such a major hassle to deal with.

:Nice, even linking here.

I really need a major post-processing upgrade.
    You know the path young Jedi
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

i'm pumped.

Anybody have that 4 part Tom Woods Video speech in audio form so i can put it onto my Ipod? I'd really appreciate it something i'd like to blast loudly on my break at work

my friends are waiting for this dvd.

that was effen awesome!
    that guy is one of the greatest orators I've ever had the privilege to listen to.
    I totally agree. He is amazing.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Part 4.... yewwwwwwww!
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Bump. That's cool he linked us.

Can I haz torrent?

You ever wonder how many of our libertarian heroes are secretly members of this forum. I know I am legendary in real life. I try to play down my brilliance in here so you guys won't feel intimidated. Incidentally, the good Doctor Woods was brilliant in these speeches.

we have many legendary people on this board.
    we specialize in awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast