Thread: Compare with Edwards

Compare with Edwards

Edwards has a "10 days to $1 million" fundraising event on his website. After seven days, he has managed to raise nearly $761,000. In Q2, Edwards raised $9 million.

Ron Paul's final week fundraising goal has become $1 million, and in four days he has raised $609,433.

Ron Paul is outraising Edwards by about $34,000 a day in this final week. Hooray! None of the other websites I've seen show the amount of funds they've raised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goRPaul View Post
    Edwards has a "10 days to $1 million" fundraising event on his website. After seven days, he has managed to raise nearly $761,000. In Q2, Edwards raised $9 million.

Ron Paul's final week fundraising goal has become $1 million, and in four days he has raised $609,433.

Ron Paul is outraising Edwards by about $34,000 a day in this final week. Hooray! None of the other websites I've seen show the amount of funds they've raised.
    Richardson has a similar campaign going

I have been tracking this and Paul is on the curve to catch and surpass Edwards in the next three days. This was such a fantastic way to ask for money. It's like new years and the super bowl all rolled up into one. I've been watching the ticker constantly.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Where is this on Edwards' website?

Quote Originally Posted by smtwngrl View Post
    Where is this on Edwards' website?
    If you got to www.johnedwards.com it will eventually come up. It looks like we closed the gap we are currently about 140,000 behind JE, but he also started 3.5 days before RP did!

RP can raise 140K in less than a day

My guess is we'll outraise everyone outside of Obama and Hillary over the internet for this last week.

Quote Originally Posted by csen View Post
    My guess is we'll outraise everyone outside of Obama and Hillary over the internet for this last week.
    I just wonder who donates to them?!
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by richard1984 View Post
    I just wonder who donates to them?!
    People who havent heard of Ron Paul

i want to point everyone to the adsense ads below on this page. I always click on any adsense ads I see for rudy,romney or mcain. It gives money to the ron paul supporters and takes it from the other campaigns directly. Notice recently that Rudy quit bidding on ron paul's keywords, they were probably eating his campaign cash alive at bout $1.25/click. mcains ads are starting to slow down because i'm sure me and the thousands others that regularly click those ads are starting to make them sweat their funding.

This is a great sign! It shows the other repubs starting to have to conserve their cash because its getting crunch time and desperate for them while ron paul is gaining like crazy and siphoning all their support and soon their msm attention.
    RON PAUL MAY BE A LONG SHOT BUT WE'RE NOT. WE'RE GOING TO WIN IT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN IT FOR HIMSELF. SO WIN EVERYTHING FOR RON PAUL! MEET EVERY GOAL. EXCEED EVERY EXPECTATION.

"The modern mind dislikes Gold because it blurts out unpleasant truths." -Joseph Schumpeter on the Federal Reserve

Music and Bands

Edwards site doesnt seem to specify if its online donations only. I dont think the ticker counts mail in donations or fundraisers.