Shaw, Ward 2 I Friday, August 21st
The DCGOP will be hosting a table at the Convention Center Community Association's Brazilian Jazz on the Green event. This event is located in the Shaw neighborhood at Bundy Park located at 400 P Street, NW. The DCGOP table will be operating from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm and we need volunteers to hand out DCGOP fliers and greet Shaw residents. For more information or if you would like to volunteer, please contact Ward 2 DCGOP Chair Rachel Hoff at rachel.hoff@gmail.com or call her at: (605) 261-5341

Logan Circle, Ward 2 I Saturday, August 22nd
If you haven't read it yet, you should. Whole Foods founder and CEO John Mackey discussed his opposition to President Obama's health care bill. Join the DCGOP at the Logan Circle Whole Foods from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm located at 1440 P Street, NW as we hand out copies of Mr. Mackey's op-ed. For more information or if you would like to volunteer, please contact Ward 2 DCGOP Chair Rachel Hoff at rachel.hoff@gmail.com or call her at: (605) 261-5341

McLean Gardens, Ward 3 I Saturday, August 22nd
Join DC Republicans for a Summer Republican Cookout at McLean Gardens off of Wisconsin Ave, NW. DC Republicans will be cooking out from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the corner of Porter Street and 39th Street, NW. This event is not sponsored by McLean Gardens and is open to all. Please feel free to bring any dishes or meals. For more information, please contact Paul Craney at pcraney@dcgop.com or at the DCGOP office at: (202) 289-8005.