Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In memory of Woodstock 40 years ago tonight.

In memory of Woodstock 40 years ago tonight.

Last edited by Dr.3D; 08-15-2017 at 09:26 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Standing Like A Rock; 08-14-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

48 years now
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-15-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The wackjobs from Woodstock are running the country with an iron fist. Funny how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The wackjobs from Woodstock are running the country with an iron fist. Funny how that works out.
    Ya, I don't think so.
    "The Patriarch"

Are they?

I was in the middle single digits when Woodstock happened.

And the $#@! ups that are running the show right now look younger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Are they?

There was entire documentary on this. Generation Zero I believe. The so-called Woodstock Baby Boomers transitioned over into the corporate board rooms and high level governmental positions. Eff every one of those schmucks. The 1960s was when the country really went over the falls.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are they?

No, they aren't. Lol, is Wavy Gravy the Attorney General now? I have no idea what he's talking about.
    "The Patriarch"

David Bossie on the Woodstock Scum:

“The people who were at Woodstock turned into the yuppies of the '80s and the junk bond traders of the '90s and the Wall Street executives of the 2000s,” he says. “They went from Woodstock to driving a Jaguar.”

There was entire documentary on this. Generation Zero I believe. The so-called Woodstock Baby Boomers transitioned over into the corporate board rooms and high level governmental positions. Eff every one of those schmucks. The 1960s was when the country really went over the falls.
    So the Woodstock attendee's are now the ones putting the screws to americans vis-a-vis the police state and the military empire? Get the $#@! out.
    "The Patriarch"

David Bossie on the Woodstock Scum:
    Some of them did, duh. They aren't the one's driving the military complex or the police state.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So the Woodstock attendee's are now the ones putting the screws to americans vis-a-vis the police state and the military empire? Get the $#@! out.
    You betcha. Their narcissism knows no bounds. Those young, idealistic kids turned into monsters, especially when they started to play with the levers of power.

You betcha. Their narcissism knows no bounds. Those young, idealistic kids turned into monsters, especially when they started to play with the levers of power.
    What a crock. Sure, they were born at that time. I can't wait for the current generations to show how much better they are.
    "The Patriarch"

What a crock. Sure, they were born at that time. I can't wait for the current generations to show how much better they are.
    Look at your masters. Clinton, Gore, Brennan, Holder. All the Woodstock folks. Free love leftists who found out that the fed gov is the racket that can make one's dreams come true.

Look at your masters. Clinton, Gore, Brennan, Holder. All the Woodstock folks. Free love leftists who found out that the fed gov is the racket that can make one's dreams come true.
    Not my masters. I'm not a law abiding citizen. Do you really think you won't be able to say the same thing in twenty- thirty years about the "alt-right" or any other of the current factions? If you don't you will be proven wrong.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not my masters. I'm not a law abiding citizen. Do you really think you won't be able to say the same thing in twenty- thirty years about the "alt-right" or any other of the current factions? If you don't you will be proven wrong.
    Environments tend to mold generations. Due to the harsh times coming, I sense we will see stronger, more responsible individuals.

Environments tend to mold generations. Due to the harsh times coming, I sense we will see stronger, more responsible individuals.
    ha ha ha ha
    "The Patriarch"

Ha ha ha HA Ha HA HA!!!!!
    "The Patriarch"

Al Gore went to Harvard .

ha ha ha ha
    Don't laugh. It's a cyclical trend. Snowflakes are on the way out. LITERALLY.

Oh Lord, I'm dying here. My jaw hurts from laughing.
    "The Patriarch"

Never even thought this thread would be bumped again.

Had to fix a bad link in the OP.

Don't laugh. It's a cyclical trend. Snowflakes are on the way out. LITERALLY.
    No wonder they are so afraid of 'global warming.'

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kicked off Fri evening @ 5:07 pm with Ritchie Havens among many others, Arlo Guthrie on 5 minutes to midnight , followed by Joan Baez . Next day included , among others , Country Joe Mcdonald , Santana , Canned Heat , Mountain , Grateful Dead , Creedence Clearwater Revival , Janis Joplin with The Kozmic Blues Band , Sly and The Family Stone , The Who ( who played a 23 song set ), Jefferson Airplane . Next Day , Joe Cocker , The Band , Johnny Winter , Crosby , Stills , Nash & Young , Sha Na Na , Jimi Hendrix ( who closed with Hey Joe ) .

One of my favorite Hendrix songs is his version of Red House . He played that one with a broken string . ( He did not go to Harvard ) .

46 years now
    Wouldn't that be 48 years... 1969-2017?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Al Gore went to Harvard .
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Wouldn't that be 48 years... 1969-2017?

Yep it would be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast