Thread: Doctors Ron Paul & Rand Paul On Health Care Reform

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good stuff there.

I have seen Ron Paul on CNN more than any other channel, wonder why? Very happy to see Rand getting his face time on mainstream TV. Says alot for how far the country is coming in their ideals.

I didn't realize that Rand was an eye doctor. My Grandfather has macular degeneration, and I would love to get some idea of new stuff to do for him. Poor guy is all alone, most of his friends have died, and he can't even see the TV.

Kieran Chetry LOVES the Pauls, especially Ron. She used to be so smug towards him in 2007 and now she is completley smitten by him.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Good stuff there.

I have seen Ron Paul on CNN more than any other channel, wonder why? Very happy to see Rand getting his face time on mainstream TV. Says alot for how far the country is coming in their ideals.

I didn't realize that Rand was an eye doctor. My Grandfather has macular degeneration, and I would love to get some idea of new stuff to do for him. Poor guy is all alone, most of his friends have died, and he can't even see the TV.
    If you live anywhere near Bowling Green, KY, then make an appointment and drive down to see Rand.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst