Thread: Hyperinflation-"The Triple Curve"

Hyperinflation-"The Triple Curve"

October is the deadline, or "flatline" if you will of this economic montary system.

Take a look at this "triple curve theory." It is correct, and the most absolute sane thing you will ever see when it comes to the disentigration of this monetary system. Hyperinflation is around the corner...a very close corner.

To my knowledge...Ron Paul has no such model, or design, to forcast with.

So check it out.

http://larouchepac.com/lpactv?nid=11279

and a further explanation here

http://larouchepac.com/lpactv?nid=11319

So before the larouche bashing begins...at least pay attention and you might just understand the man knows what he is talking about.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ¿What happened to the marshal law last october and no elections because of Bush stablishing marshal law?

I will check the model though, I am curious about want he has come up with this time.

PS: Has he given up in his fascist opinions?

Fascist opinions?

I was not aware he had any. Yes he was a part of the labor party at one time, untill communist influences began to spread throughout the party. He then left and became a democrat. But not your typical Democrat.

The man has a picture of Obama with a hitler mustache on his website for crying out loud. He is probably most outspoken person in the country against the fascism that is about to take hold of our country.

He never said bush wouldnt allow elections and declare marshal law, nor did I.

Why would've he? The same people who ran the bush administration created and financed Obama's entire political career. So...they are basically the same thing.

And the same Applies to the Obama administration as did to the Bush one. Neither of them came up with their policies. It is their cabinet members who push the policies of the administration. Rahm, Ezekiel, Larry...etc. They are the fascists. Obama is just a egotystical fool who smiles for the camera, says catchy phrases, and tries to the soothe the minds of the people while behind the closed doors...the policies are pushed through.

I have seen the video where he says that he says Bush is going to stop the elections with marshal law. He literally says: "We have to do something to stop it or he will do it" (or very similar). The video is on YT, I believe its from summer 2008. So dont tell me I did not hear and see what I did hear and see.

Quote Originally Posted by hugolp View Post
    I have seen the video where he says that he says Bush is going to stop the elections with marshal law. He literally says: "We have to do something to stop it or he will do it" (or very similar). The video is on YT, I believe its from summer 2008. So dont tell me I did not hear and see what I did hear and see.
    Again, He never siad he WOULD do it, he said he was threatening to do it. Even members of congress came forward and said they were threatened with marshal law and postponed elections if they didn't push through the bailout.

That is what he was refering to. And if congress didnt pass the bailout...then he probably would have done what was described.

You don't think that he would have stopped the election if Ron Paul had been the Republican nominee?

I do.

Out of all the people, LaRouche?

Quote Originally Posted by Harris4LarouchePAC View Post
    I was not aware he had any. Yes he was a part of the labor party at one time, untill communist influences began to spread throughout the party. He then left and became a democrat. But not your typical Democrat.
    War on drugs? Video games?

However, LaRouche and Glenn Beck, as much as I despise them, at least see the sham being pulled by the banks right now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.