Thread: Concerning Health Care Bill

Cool Concerning Health Care Bill

Here is a link to an article written @ alternet: http://www.alternet.org/healthwellne...85708#c1285945

Here is one of my comments:

I feel everyone ought to have what they want. I think everyone who thinks that someone who doesn't agree with you is wrong are wrong.

Love is the very most important thing and it hasn't been mentioned once here. Isn't health care about healing? Isn't healing about love on some level to me it is about love. I personally feel I can not be healed without love.

Left wings are discussing right wing nut jobs and some of the people here are treating these people as though they are less than and like they do not have rights. No matter how much you disagree with someone in a free society like ours it is supposed to be alright to disagree and have another opinion.

I am left and right winged and my heart is in the middle between the 2 wings. Everyone on this planet ought to be free to choose to pursue happiness as long as that pursuit does not harm another who also has the same rights.

We can't even agree on health care how can we possibly agree on ending the war when will we grow up as a race. We are all humans that is our race. What is on the inside is I think more important than what is on the outside.

Maybe I am wrong for believing life is precious and people are valuable.

I want ya'll to know that no matter how much I get called a nut or what ever I defend your right to say it. Cause I know you feel you are right and, I know you have a right to say it.

Why has this health care stuff gotten so out of hand?

Each side of this argument has merit. What are the problems with this bill? What is good about it? Why don't we t cut the bad (the expense) part and go with what is left the good part the part that makes it affordable and comprehensive.
    The government already has a health plan. Why not just extend it to cover those who need it or want it? It already works pretty good why not just let the people who want to come into the system. What is so hard about that? Maybe wall street can't find a way to out source the jobs it would create to India I don't know. But the government system we have works it just need to be expanded is all.

Many people are paying for medicade others have medicare I think right now. The veterans have a plan can the veterans not sell their plan to the public if they want to? There are several private health plans out there let people keep their own too because this would help lower cost for everyone. I heard of one plan where doctors form a group and charge $300 per year to be a part of their group and you pay an additional for prescriptions and $20 per visit that sounds affordable to me.

There are many options may everyone's rights be protected. Maybe if we change we can show the rest of the world how to change what they need to change. Calling each other names (it hurts my feelings and it seems a little rude too when someone calls me stupid or a nut job) is not going to get the job done.

May we all be at peace.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 08-08-2009 at 07:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In a nutshell- if everybody gets what the want in terms of healthcare, nobody will be able to afford it.

Here is an example of the replies I am getting at this site:

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhope
    And you don't belong here. This is a place for progressives. You have no concept of progress. Save your horse$#@! about all of us getting along, love one another, peace out. Blah, blah, yada, yada. Go tell it to the Town Hall Terrorists, see if they listen to you.

You think we don't know you? You think we are so stupid? We know you.

We know more and more about you and your sort everyday. Save your whining, save your sappy droning and perfectly ignorant opinions; for instance your opinions on the need for measles vaccinations, your unmitigated ignorance is breathtaking. We all know why you are here. This is our House, and you ain't seen nothin' yet lady, we're only getting started.

Pass it on.